Lead Campaign Management, Card Design Strategies at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Join the Portfolio Marketing team in developing and delivering best in class marketing and experiences for cardmembers. This role will drive strategies to engage cardmembers through card design and other tactics. Specifically the role will have end to end experience in planning and executing marketing strategies and campaigns across multiple channels.
- Executes marketing campaigns across multiple channels, including direct mail, paid media, email, site marketing, mobile app, and letters.
- Partners with internal competitive analysis and research teams to monitor competitive best practices and make recommendations for enhancements. Coordinates customer research for new customer experiences.
- Partners with the business and technology to develop and implement marketing strategies.
- Manages vendor and agency relationships.
- Tracks and analyzes campaign performance across front end and back end metrics, implements optimizations as needed.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Campaign Management, Campaign Strategy, Creative Management, or related field
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of Marketing Campaign Management, or related field
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing Strategy Development, or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.