Lead Campaign Management at Discover (Chicago, IL)
About This Role
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you'll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it - we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
At Discover, be part of a culture where diversity, teamwork and collaboration reign. Join a company that is just as employee-focused as it is on its customers, and which is consistently awarded for both. We're all about people and our employees are why Discover is a great place to work. Be the reason we help millions of consumers build a brighter financial future and achieve yours along the way with a rewarding career.
The Credit Card Portfolio Marketing department focuses on customer life cycle management and delivering award-winning customer experiences to drive financial results. The Re-engage My Card team strives to provide personalized experiences, offers, and services to help customers save on interest, earn high value rewards, and develop trust, loyalty and sustained relationship with Discover.
The Lead Campaign Management role will be responsible for partnering with internal and external business partners to implement marketing campaigns, strategies, and improvements. They will coordinate all aspects of end-to-end campaign management from performance, creative development, & campaign execution to ensure successful launches and adherence to all controls. This individual will be passionate about teamwork and detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Executes marketing campaigns across multiple channels, email, site marketing, mobile app, browser
- Partners with the business and technology to develop and implement marketing strategies
- Assists in creative development of new marketing channel assets
- Advises manager & internal business partners to simplify campaigns to ensure great customer experience
- Manages campaign milestones and ensure on-time delivery
- Partners with internal competitive analysis and research teams to monitor competitive best practices and make recommendation for enhancements. Coordinates customer research for new customer experiences
At a minimum, here's what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, Information Technology
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Campaign Management, Campaign Strategy, Creative Management or related experiences
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Marketing Strategy Development or related experiences
The base pay for this position generally ranges between $74,000.00 to $124,800.00. Additional incentives may be provided as part of a market competitive total compensation package. Factors, such as but not limited to, geographical location, relevant experience, education, and skill level may impact the pay for this position.
We also offer a range of benefits and programs based on eligibility. These benefits include:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Health Savings Account
- STD, Life, LTD and AD&D
- Recognition Program
- Education Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Family Support Programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more at MyDiscoverBenefits.com .
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
All Discover employees place our customers at the very center of our work. To deliver on our promises to our customers, each of us contribute every day to a culture that values compliance and risk management.
Discover is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Discover is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected status. (Know Your Rights)