Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
The Credit Card Acquisition Marketing department is the growth engine for the company, focusing on acquiring new customers, delivering award-winning customer experience, and driving continuous innovation. The Acquisition Digital Capabilities team drives growth, efficiency and technological innovation across marketing channels with ultimate goal of driving new accounts for Discover.
This role will be primarily responsible for measuring and forecasting channel performance. As our core business continues to grow, we are looking to add a detail-oriented and growth minded contributor to help provide reporting and forecasting rigor for the business. This role will lead several initiatives including business cost optimization while providing visibility into key business performance metrics to marketing leadership teams.
What You’ll Do
- Provide financial and business analysis support.
How You’ll Do It
- Lead in managing channel expenses.
- Perform monthly account forecasting scenarios.
- Develop profitability analyses and projections for marketing and customer segments.
- Analyze customer behaviors and product profitability trends to understand financial implications and influence actions.
- Develop and enhance financial models. Improve forecasting accuracy and drive business insights.
- Provide management with strategic advice and financial analyses for investment decisions, pricing changes, and channel and segment expansions.
- Perform competitive analyses to drive strategic insights and actions.
- Translate business opportunities and issues into financial analyses.
- Develop business cases with recommendations to management.
Qualifications You’ll Need
- Bachelor's degree in finance, business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in financial services, consulting, investment banking, or related field
Bonus Points If You Have:
- Master's degree in finance, business, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in financial services, consulting, investment banking, or related field
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.