Lead Marketing Strategy at Discover (Chicago, IL)
About This Role
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you'll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it - we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.
Responsible for developing strategies, plans, and analyses for marketing initiatives.
Actively manages and escalates risk and customer-impacting issues within the day-to-day role to management.
- Manages campaign executions including design, documentation, delivery, and presenting results to management. Develops test designs, creative, and branding strategies.
- Partners with vendors and the business to develop deliverables and execute campaigns.
- Influences test designs and strategies.
- Drives campaign decisions to influence targeting, data availability, and audience selections.
- Gathers reporting and insights on campaign data. Formulates recommendations for management.
- Implements and monitors controls for fulfillment processes. Identify and implements process improvements to enhance the customer experience and improve efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Direct Response Campaigns, or Related
- In lieu of education: 8+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Direct Response Campaigns, or Related
- 6+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Direct Response Campaigns, or Related
- High proficiency in developing process maps to align with controls and risk management
- Prior experience in understanding dynamic processes requiring effective problem solving skills
The base pay for this position generally ranges between $74,000.00 to $124,800.00. Additional incentives may be provided as part of a market competitive total compensation package. Factors, such as but not limited to, geographical location, relevant experience, education, and skill level may impact the pay for this position.
We also offer a range of benefits and programs based on eligibility. These benefits include:
- Paid Parental Leave
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision, & Health Savings Account
- STD, Life, LTD and AD&D
- Recognition Program
- Education Assistance
- Commuter Benefits
- Family Support Programs
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Learn more at MyDiscoverBenefits.com .
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
All Discover employees place our customers at the very center of our work. To deliver on our promises to our customers, each of us contribute every day to a culture that values compliance and risk management.
Discover is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Discover is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, or other legally protected status. (Know Your Rights)