Lead SEO Analyst at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
Leads the organic SEO strategy as well as define and enhance authority and relevance in organic search results through high performing content. Collaborates across the organization, conduct analysis, providing expert recommendations and insights to ensure consistency with best practices to drive growth. Performs on-page and technical SEO, site analytics, vendor management, project management and understanding of UX best practices. Focuses on increased visibility of the Discover domain for relevant search queries.
- Lead and develop on page and technical SEO strategies to drive significant increases in organic search traffic to the site resulting in measurable growth across all relevant KPIs.
- Work closely with other business areas and site experience teams to optimize web pages and site architecture for SEO.
- Provide performance based forecasts and report against goals.
- Proactive ideation, addressing key SEO focus areas – site speed, caching, keyword rank and expansion, content gap and competitive analysis.
- Build foundational relationships across key stakeholders including CRO, UX, technology, paid search and product teams.
- Manage vendors, billing, contracts and budgets.
- Create opportunities for search by optimizing web pages for mobile experience and site speed.
- Provide analysis and SEO recommendations to the editorial and content marking teams.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, UX, Paid Search, Display, Content Marketing or related field
- 2+ years of experience in SEO
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business
- 1+ years of experience with content writing and editing
- Experience with blog article writing
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.