Manager, Demand Generation at Envoy Global
Location: Remote, within the United States
Envoy Global is on a mission to disrupt the global immigration process! Our patented online platform integrates the best of people and technology to streamline, simplify and expedite the immigration process for employers and individuals.
We are now looking for a Demand Generation Manager, who can take our already successful marketing machine and elevate it to new heights! As the day-to-day owner of our demand strategy and marketing tech stack, you will drive projects of all size and scope, and play a crucial role in the execution and implementation of all manner of marketing campaigns and new initiatives. You will work with sales, product, outside vendors and the rest of the marketing team, to evaluate and optimize existing processes and systems and then drive the innovation to take us to the next level.
As the successful candidate, you will be required to:
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, product, competitors, and the buyer's journey
- Drive the new business pipeline through omnichannel demand gen strategies
- Grow our lead database through multiple lead-generation initiatives including SEO, CPL, content syndication, social media, email campaigns, content marketing, and other digital initiatives
- Collaborate with our Content team to develop the editorial calendar (blogs, emails webinars, ads and other assets) to attract prospects to our owned assets online and to live events
- Partner with the sales and the business development team to ensure processes and messaging align in timely follow-ups and convert into a large number of highly qualified opportunities
- Own marketing analytics & the martech stack - Building reports and dashboards to provide visibility in marketing campaign performance & using technology to drive efficiency and scalable results
- Develop, maintain and constantly improve processes to ensure data quality and optimal execution of marketing campaigns
- 5+ years of experience in a high-tech B2B lead/demand generation role
- High level of proficiency with the full marketing tech stack - marketing automation (Hubspot), Salesforce, ABM targeting tools, google analytics, business intelligence, data visualization and content management systems
- A demonstrated track record of delivering enterprise-level integrated marketing campaigns using a full range of tactics to meet aggressive goals
- Sound experience partnering with BDRs and sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and deliver offers and campaigns that resonate deeply with our target audience
- Excellent ability to take ambitious ideas and turn them into real, scalable MVPs
- Strong passion for data and analytics and a knack for finding meaning and telling compelling stories from the data
- Strong ability to self-motivate and excel at multitasking / thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to prioritize and shift workload to meet deadlines
- BA/BS Degree (or similar, relevant Tertiary qualification)
Envoy Global is an equal opportunity employer regardless of race, color, religion, creed, sex, marital status, national origin, disability, age, veteran status, on-the-job injury, sexual orientation, political affiliation or belief.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability