Marketing Analytics Manager
What you do at Avant:
- Work closely with the Marketing teams to support growth, identify opportunities, and help develop infrastructure to enable data driven decision making across teams.
- Support a holistic view of marketing performance by managing our attribution models, monitoring funnel performance, and developing models for customer segmentation and content/contact preferences.
- Develop forecasts across channels,, and assess opportunity sizing for new initiatives.
- Analyze, measure and draw conclusions from structured and unstructured data sets; improving and optimizing marketing campaign effectiveness
- Prioritize analytical requests across multiple channels and products and execute in a timely manner
- Build, support and grow a Marketing Analytics function that supports multiple products across various Marketing channels.
What you might own at Avant:
- Build a customer segmentation model based on behaviors that Marketing can utilize to target customers
- Create omni channel marketing mix and attribution models
- Build a bid optimization model for our Paid search campaigns
- Analyze direct mail campaigns to optimize response and conversion rates
- Support and drive accurate data collection
- Manage and maintain attribution models for various marketing channels.
- Manage, develop and promote personal growth of a team of marketing analysts
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a field that requires quantitative analysis
- Advanced SQL, Python or R
- Proficiency with Excel or a similar analytical tool (exposure to Looker, Tableau, PowerBi or similar tools is a plus)
- Work experience in Marketing Analytics function
- Demonstrative management or leadership experience
- Experience with Marketing “tech stack” including (not limited to) Google Analytics, Tealium, Heap, Responsys are a huge plus
- Understanding of data architecture and how to structure customer and campaign data
- Ability to think strategically to understand key stakeholder requests and advocate for data-driven solutions.
- An inquisitive, logical mindset with an attention to details- they matter!
- Ability to break down complex issues into manageable pieces
- Strong written and oral communication skills with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Thrives in a fast paced and dynamic environment