Marketing Automation Manager at Black Spectacles
Are you known for your ability to execute with a high degree of expediency and accuracy, and an analytical person comfortable taking the lead? If so, Black Spectacles’ Marketing Automation Manager role may be the perfect opportunity for you to grow in your career!
At Black Spectacles, we’re a purpose driven company, aimed squarely at educating and inspiring architects across the world so they can thrive in their careers.
Our platform attracts architects around the world who want to push the limits of their industry. Our content — which includes podcasts, design tutorials and exam prep — helps architects keep pace with emerging technologies and software so they can do their best work.
Black Spectacles is Chicago-based with a fully remote staff. We are a Great Place to Work-Certified™ company and ranked #11 in Education on the INC. 5000 America’s Fastest Growing Company List in 2019. To keep that momentum going strong, we’re expanding our team of enthusiastic go-getters. We’re on the hunt for a Marketing Automation Manager to establish, implement, and perfect our marketing automation strategy while continuously seeking improvements and upholding best practices.
- Reviewing of existing marketing campaigns across the business and automating where appropriate
- Day-to-day management of Salesforce and integrated systems
- Work with cross-functional teams to make enhancements and modifications to our Salesforce.com configuration
- Manage day to day administration tasks for Salesforce.com and ActiveCampaign
- Maintain/monitor all data loads/data integrations between Salesforce.com and other systems/files
- Ensuring our marketing automation platform (ActiveCampaign) communicates seamlessly with other parts of the business
- Carrying out A/B testing on automated marketing campaigns to maximize results
- Working collaboratively with other departments to ensure automated campaigns achieve company goals
- Promote long-term growth and engagement with our target audience
- Participate on cross-functional teams that identify/address strategic business issues across Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Data
- Ensure reporting is created and structured to measure the business outcomes of delivered technical solutions
- 3-5 years experience with a CRM platform, and extensive experience with Salesforce.com features/elements, including but not limited to custom objects, fields, formulas, workflow rules, process builder, email alerts, validation rules, lightning pages, global actions
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing automation capacity and expertise in MAPs such as ActiveCampaign
- Proven expertise in fully-automated email workflows and A-B testing
- Knowledge of email best practices, including subject lines, deliverability, segmentation, and CAN-SPAM/anti-spam law (GDPR, CCPA, etc.)
- Strong analytical mindset with the ability to analyze and optimize campaigns
Nice to haves:
- Certified Salesforce.com Administrator
- World-class copywriting and proofreading skill
- Must be able to travel to Chicago for quarterly team meetings
- 'Work from wherever' policy
- Unlimited Vacation
- Blue Cross Blue Shield health, dental, vision, short-term / long-term disability and life insurance
- Flexible Savings Accounts and Health Savings Accounts
- Employee referral program
- Commuter pre-tax program
- Frequent team events & quarterly social gatherings
Black Spectacles is an equal opportunity employer.