Marketing Automation Manager
- Work with Director of Marketing and Content Marketing Manager to manage robust editorial calendar that drives targeted visits to BenchPrep-owned content (including blog posts, videos, case studies, infographics, etc.).
- Grow new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content.
- Optimize marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how inbound marketing activity turns into leads and customers.
- Conduct market research, establish competitive positioning, conduct competitor analysis, and identify industry events for BenchPrep to attend.
- Craft short form writing content that includes blog posts, social media posts, website content, etc.
- 2-4 years of relevant experience
- Experience with Marketing Automation required
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software in order to generate traffic, convert visitors into leads, and then nurture them (using dynamic workflows) into converted customers.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Comfortable with some writing
Please email your resume to [email protected] with subject: Marketing Automation Manager, any relevant work sample and answer to the following questions: Why do you feel email marketing is important for B2B marketing? How do you see it evolving in the next 12-24 months?