Marketing Communications Associate at Hireology
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last ten years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 220 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It is with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Marketing Communication Associate to execute a high-caliber of communications deliverables. In partnership with the Marketing and leadership teams, you will be crafting messages that bring life to Hireology’s value proposition. You will be an internal expert on Hireology’s positioning and will develop messages, talk-tracks, presentations and other communication deliverables that enable internal message adoption and empower our customer-facing teams to communicate our value to the market.
The ideal candidate is an outstanding multi-tasker who enjoys working on a range of marketing initiatives and is passionate about bringing a narrative to life. If you are an exceptional writer with a strong attention to detail and the ability to simplify complicated messages, this is the job for you.
As a Marketing Communications Associate you will:
- Deliver tools for Revenue Teams - talk tracks, presentations, etc. - that empower customer-facing individuals to have impactful conversations with prospects and customers
- Partner with Marketing leadership and Hireology executives to develop presentations and messages for internal audiences
- Build thought leadership presentations to support Hireology’s robust set of speaking opportunities
- Lead the development of a communication calendar and maintain a regular cadence of updates with Revenue and Marketing leadership
- Field requests from individual members of the sales team and assists with prioritization of marketing activities to support individual markets or verticals
- Collaborate with business development, sales, customer success, and other internal teams
- Manage the internal Hireology portal - The Flask - to ensure relevant content and information is accessible to customer-facing teams
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- A strong communicator - You have superior verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- A storyteller - You are passionate about building narratives
- A creative thinker - You enjoy finding and developing creative solutions to complex situations
- A creator and a doer - You are an independent self-starter, operate with a sense of urgency and have a strong desire to be part of building something new
- A cross-functional partner - You are an active partner to sales and customers success – you enjoy attending cross-functional weekly calls, leading monthly planning meetings and presenting quarterly results
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Marketing Communications Associate candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- 3-5 years of experience in communications or content creation roles
- Portfolio of writing and presentation examples
- Experience working with members of leadership
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Communications or related field or equivalent professional experience
So what can you expect after you apply? You will:
- Take a brief true/false survey. Be sure to check your email after you apply.
- Have a phone conversation with someone on our Recruiting team. This is a high-level conversation about you, but also a good opportunity for you to learn more about us.
- Meet with our Marketing team to discuss how you would make an impact in this role.
- Take a strategic critical thinking assessment that determines how we can develop you at Hireology.
- Provide us with some references. We use our automated reference check system for this, so you just give us some names, they fill out a survey, and we are all set.
- Speak with our Vice President of Marketing. This will be an opportunity for us to get an idea of how you got to where you are, and if where you want to go lines up with where we are going.