Marketing Communications Director at Keeper Security, Inc.
Keeper Security, Inc., ("Keeper®"), an Insight Partners’ portfolio company and the creator of PC Magazine's 2019 & 2020's Best Password Manager is transforming the way businesses and individuals protect their passwords and sensitive digital assets to significantly reduce cyber theft. As the leading password security platform, Keeper helps millions of people and thousands of businesses substantially mitigate the risk of a data breach. Keeper is SOC 2 Certified, ISO 27001 Certified, and utilizes best-in-class encryption to safeguard its customers.
You are a purpose-driven marketing communications leader and doer who is stakeholder-obsessed with proven success synchronizing communications in order to build, lead and scale successful brand, public, media, and analyst relations, social media, thought leadership, content and all other external communications programs.
As the Marketing Communications Director, you will lead our efforts in story and messaging development and stewardship, define and execute our communications and content strategy to drive awareness of and preference for Keeper’s solutions across all customer segments (commercial, public sector, consumer) and target geographies.
While we are currently 90% remote due to the Covid-19 pandemic, this position is required to be local to the Chicagoland area and willing to work out of the company’s West Loop headquarters once fully re-opened.
- Manage company communications including executive communications, storytelling, messaging development, media and analyst relations programs and event strategy
- Direct Keeper editorial strategy and content calendar
- Direct vendor and agency relationships (freelance copywriters and content developers, public relations agencies)
- Create innovative strategies to ensure a high level of market awareness
- Develop and drive executive thought leadership platform and coordinate participation of Keeper executives in media opportunities, speaking engagements, etc. Working directly with CEO and CTO on executive communications, executive visibility opportunities, interviews, presentations
- Develop and maintain internal and external communications (newsletters, emails, corporate announcements)
- Collaborate with and support marketing team colleagues to drive business and consumer demand and acquisition through the development of creative and differentiated marketing deliverables
- 8-10 years in Marketing or Communications/PR management position
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Advertising, Business, or a related discipline
- Superior long-form and copywriting, editing and proofreading skills
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement multi-channel brand awareness and content development campaigns
- Strong budget management and communications measurement skills
- Experience developing, writing and executing clear plans and timelines.
- In-person availability will be required for coaching and interview prep for media interviews
- Strong project management, collaboration and communication skills
- An ability to develop and manage core messaging across geography and functional areas
- Ability to partner and work closely with senior level executives
Keeper is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.