Marketing Coordinator, Demand Generation at HealthJoy
Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Forbes America’s Best Startup Employers, added 65+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.
Our Marketing Coordinator for Demand Generation will help to optimize the awareness and acquisition of new potential clients for the company. The position will report to the leader of Demand Generation. Successful candidates will possess a strong passion for both the science and art of demand generation and working with data to ensure a holistic demand generation strategy. They will engage with multiple teams to drive the demand strategy, including Sales, the SDR team, Product Marketing, and Marketing Operations.
What you’ll own:
- Be trained to manage the logistics of running our most successful lead generation tool - webinars. Help to lead webinar execution and scheduling, ensuring it meets the needs of the product, sales, and marketing teams.
- Communicate with partner and internal stakeholders to plan and execute high-performing virtual events and co-marketing initiatives
- Create new outreach initiatives and campaigns to improve lead volume, event follow-up, and pipeline generation with direction from the demand generation leader
- Write snappy, high-converting ad copy and partner with design to keep our paid marketing campaigns fresh and effective
- Build and send email marketing communications to clients and prospects using our internal tools and software
- Report on Demand Generation initiatives for cross-functional stakeholders
- Conduct market research to inform campaign creation and strategy
Experience you’ll need:
- BS/BA Degree (business, marketing, or equivalent) is required.
- Highly organized with project management skills, able to simultaneously manage multiple projects, teams, and timelines without breaking a sweat
- Minimum 2+ years of experience planning, developing, and executing high-performing demand programs, preferably for B2B SaaS organizations.
- Technical fluency plus knowledge of content marketing, digital marketing, data infrastructure, and analytics/reporting.
- Proficiency in demand generation metrics and approaches to test and optimize them.
- Familiarity with CRM platforms (ex. Salesforce) and Marketing Automation tools (ex. Pardot) or equivalents
- Exceptional problem-solving skills capable of identifying potential roadblocks in advance, proposing solutions; able to act on your feet and make critical decisions quickly without heavy coaching.
- Flexibility to work in a constantly evolving environment
Work should be meaningful and rewarding.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k+match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats/happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.