Marketing Specialist - Partner Marketing at Pricefx
We are a young and unconventional software company created in 2011 by experienced pricing software and pricing consulting professionals. As a first pureplay, native Cloud and SaaS provider in our industry, Pricefx became and intends to stay the leading SaaS Pricing (Price Optimisation & Management) and CPQ (Configure-Price-Quote) vendor. We are an agile company that brings good ideas to life quickly and is committed to market driven innovation. We are highly flexible so, our customers are from diverse industries and sizes with brands like Michelin, Sonoco, Solenis, Dana, Avery Dennison, Robert Bosch etc. We are a solid and sustainable company which is and will be strongly growing globally for the years ahead. Great time to join us and grow with us outside the borders.
Our Partner Marketing Specialist will be a versatile, multi-disciplinary marketing pro with a special skill for understanding our business model and marketplace objectives as they relate to and align with those of our growing Ecosystem of partners and strategic alliances. Co-branding, partner invested paid advertising and event sponsorship, joint content development, and co-branded sales enablement materials are tools in the kit for this swiss army knife marketing professional.
What will be your responsibilities?
- Manage day-to-day partner marketing activities for the Advantage Pricefx ecosystem
- Becoming embedded in the global ecosystem business unit while partnering with sales to effectively enable joint programming and impact of partner efforts
- Collaborate with the Ecosystem to achieve business unit goals for partner portfolio
- Create and execute virtual events (webinars, fireside chats, roundtables)
- Ability to lead and develop the creation of co-branded sales enablement collateral
- Maintain clear and consistent communication between corporate marketing and the global Ecosystem business unit
What should you have to succeed?
- Strong marketing and management background
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Be highly resourceful, persistent, self-sufficient, and goal-oriented
- Previous experience with channel partner and strategic alliances marketing
- A true team player with a can-do mentality and collaborative mindset
- Versatile in the digital world with a passion for the latest developments (social media, business software, automation)
- Background in SaaS marketing
- Experience managing marketing budget and expenses
- Fluent English, other languages a plus
- BA in Marketing, Communications, or similar
This would make it easier
- General knowledge of price optimization and management, cloud-native SaaS solutions
- Successful experience executing a marketing development fund („MDF“) Program
- Experience with CRMs (Salesforce a plus), Marketing automation tools (Pardot, WordPress, SeMRush), virtual events platforms (Bizzabo), and communications platforms (MS Teams)
Other job specifics…
- Ability to travel in the United States, with occasional international travel
- Full-time employment
What will you love about us?
You will be part of a global team and a company culture characterized by the free and respected exchange of professional and cultural perspectives. As a rapidly growing organization, you will have opportunities to explore creative ways of delivering continuous value to our clients and charting a career path that reflects the unique skill set and experience you bring to Price fx. We will give you the option of your own devices by providing a monthly $240-IT allowance (laptop and mobile). We have built a benefits program to match the strength of our team.
By applying, I confirm that I acknowledge and understand how Pricefx processes my personal data as per information in GDPR for Candidates.