Marketing Specialist at Kin + Carta
Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers. As instructors and coaches, we help companies transform from the inside out by adopting a high-speed culture of innovation. We’re strategists, researchers, designers and engineers hell-bent on changing the way the world does business. We’re headquartered in Chicago and have delivery offices in New York, London, and Buenos Aires.
We are a team of marketers that are adept at telling compelling stories that engage and excite prospects, customers and partners alike. Digital transformation is a fast-paced market so we are required to be nimble and skilled at multi-tasking to accomplish our goals. We work cross-functionally across the entire company and are deemed subject matter experts for our respective disciplines.
We are looking for a creative, proactive and detail-oriented Marketing Specialist to join our Chicago based marketing team. You’ll operate in a face-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Solstice and your career. In this role, you’ll support the critical execution facets of our marketing machine.
- Coordinate a broad group of cross-functional owners (sales, business development, marketing) in the assembly of marketing tactics and activities that come together as integrated marketing programs and campaigns to drive vertically focused top of funnel/middle of funnel engagement. Tactics could include but are not limited to: ABM, nurture programs, direct mail, content creation (newsletters, blog posts, social posts), content syndication, events (virtual, hosted, sponsored), BD/sales enablement, etc.
- Assist with the creation of account-based marketing programs that are tailored to VIP accounts
- Support vertically-focused industry and hosted events, from event communication to coordination, execution and follow up.
- Support business development prospecting with complimentary messaging and enablement resources.
- Partner with appropriate sales directors to help them meet their pipeline and sales goals through the activation of vertically-focused marketing efforts, and conversely, communicate seller needs back to the marketing team.
- Collaborate with fellow marketing specialists on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge the status quo and improve the marketing model.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted marketing plans.
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes.
- Understands principles of sales business/revenue/pipeline management.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of technology, applications, and capabilities being marketed.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills required.
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders as needed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or an equivalent, relevant field.
- 2-4 years related experience.
- Familiar with marketing automation and CRM tools, specifically Hubspot and Salesforce.