Solstice is an innovation and emerging technology firm that helps Fortune 500 companies seize new opportunities through world-changing digital solutions. As strategists and consultants, we help organizations evolve their digital strategy to solve mission-critical problems. As designers and developers, we build incredible hardware and software solutions that transcend a standalone product and transform an organization’s relationship with its customers. As instructors and coaches, we help companies transform from the inside out by adopting a high-speed culture of innovation. We’re strategists, researchers, designers and engineers hell-bent on changing the way the world does business. We’re headquartered in Chicago and have delivery offices in New York, London, and Buenos Aires.
We are a team of marketers that are adept at telling compelling stories that engage and excite prospects, customers and partners alike. Digital transformation is a fast-paced market so we are required to be nimble and skilled at multi-tasking to accomplish our goals. We work cross-functionally across the entire company and are deemed subject matter experts for our respective disciplines.
We are looking for a creative, proactive and detail-oriented Marketing Specialist to join our Chicago based marketing team. You’ll operate in a face-paced environment on a small, nimble team. Translation: you have an opportunity to make a big impact on Solstice and your career. In this role, you’ll support the critical execution facets of our marketing machine.
- Drive exciting strategic initiatives in close collaboration with sales, business development, marketing, and the capability teams to identify the right objectives, strategies, and prioritization for marketing to the AgTech and Industrial vertical, two of Solstice’s key verticals.
- Coordinate a broad group of cross-functional owners (sales, business development, marketing) in the assembly of marketing tactics and activities that come together as integrated marketing programs and campaigns to drive vertically focused top of funnel/middle of funnel engagement. Tactics could include but are not limited to: ABM, nurture programs, direct mail, content creation (newsletters, blog posts, social posts), content syndication, events (virtual, hosted, sponsored), BD/sales enablement, etc.
- Assist with the creation of account-based marketing programs that are tailored to VIP accounts
- Support vertically-focused industry and hosted events, from event communication to coordination, execution and follow up.
- Support business development prospecting with complimentary messaging and enablement resources.
- Partner with appropriate sales directors to help them meet their pipeline and sales goals through the activation of vertically-focused marketing efforts, and conversely, communicate seller needs back to the marketing team.
- Collaborate with fellow marketing specialists on lessons learned and best practices in order to continually challenge the status quo and improve the marketing model.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications:
- Proven track record executing multi-faceted marketing plans.
- Knowledge of Sales and Marketing processes.
- Understands principles of sales business/revenue/pipeline management.
- Moderate technical and strategic understanding of technology, applications, and capabilities being marketed.
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills required.
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent presentation skills with the ability to influence key stakeholders as needed.
- Attention to detail and discipline to follow established processes.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or an equivalent, relevant field.
- 2-4 years related experience.
- Familiar with marketing automation and CRM tools, specifically Hubspot and Salesforce.