Marketing Specialist at Pareto Intelligence
Do you thrive in an environment where you get to wear multiple hats? Are you motivated by the ability to own a marketing campaign from start to finish? If so, Pareto Intelligence is looking for a Marketing Specialist to join the Pareto team as the champion and owner of our sister brand, Gorman Health Group (GHG). You will own the entire marketing funnel for GHG—a feat that is both challenging and exciting. No two days will be the same, and you will be the biggest contributor to your successes. The right person for this role will be highly self-motivated, proactive, and have a working knowledge of current marketing tools and strategies to execute impactful marketing campaigns and drive organizational growth.
- Develop, implement and track comprehensive marketing programs from ideation to execution (e.g., email, digital, social media, PR, lead generation, print/direct mail, trade show promotion).
- Write and maintain marketing materials, such as sales and product collateral.
- Develop, write and execute GHG’s email marketing and social media content/strategy through Hubspot
- Maintain the organization’s website through WordPress.
- Manage the organization’s thought leadership editorial calendar, publish articles to the GHG blog and develop marketing campaigns to maximize reach.
- Coordinate external conference participation, sponsorship and speaking opportunities, including all marketing support and logistics.
- Analyze and report on performance and efficacy of marketing campaigns, while recommending ways to optimize results based on performance.
- Work with external agencies and vendors to execute marketing programs. Typical partners include digital marketing/web development, public relations, printing and mailing.
- Serve as the presentation designer for all PowerPoint and Word deliverables and proposals, including formatting, graphic design, editing for spelling/grammar, editing for common voice, etc.
- Ensure all marketing materials, thought leadership articles, deliverables and any other external-facing outputs have consistent messaging and adhere to brand guidelines
- 1-3 years of marketing experience, preferably in a B2B or professional services environment
- Healthcare experience a plus but not required
- Strong knowledge of various marketing and analytics tools including Hubspot, Google Analytics, Google AdWords, Salesforce, WordPress, Tableau, Microsoft Office
- Working knowledge of SEO and the tactics used to improve performance
- Specific experience in copywriting with portfolio examples
- Strong knowledge of design principles and interest in graphic design
- Skilled in writing and editing content with a strong attention to detail
- Strong prioritization, organization and project management skills with a willingness to take initiative, challenge the status quo and enhance existing strategies without prompt
- Comfortable working in a highly autonomous environment
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, marketing, communications or related field
- Writing samples
- Online portfolio (if available)
- Social media exercise: Pareto will provide an article and ask the candidate to write social media posts (LinkedIn & Twitter)
- PowerPoint exercise: Pareto will provide 1-2 slides and ask the candidate to “beautify”
Pareto Intelligence is a leading healthcare technology company modernizing the way health plans and providers succeed in value-based care. We deliver analytics, technology and advisory solutions to help our clients achieve complete and accurate revenue, communicate critical patient information seamlessly, activate clinical and claims data, and make more informed strategic decisions. Our solutions are supported by proprietary algorithms, predictive models, and advanced data science that have identified more than $250 million in financial improvement opportunity, resulting in 5:1 to over 20:1 return on investment for clients. Through this, Pareto demystifies complex healthcare data, and delivers actionable insights to improve outcomes.
Gorman Health Group is a leading consulting and software solutions firm specializing in government health programs, including Medicare managed care, Medicaid, and Health Insurance Marketplace opportunities. Since 1996, our unparalleled teams of subject matter experts, former health plan executives and seasoned healthcare regulators have been providing strategic, operational, financial and clinical services to the industry across a full spectrum of business needs.
Pareto Intelligence is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any protected status as defined by law.