Marketing Technology Manager
Vivid Seats is the largest independent online ticket marketplace, sending tens of millions of fans to live events. Working at Vivid Seats puts you front and center at the opportunity to scale our best in class platform that allows our fans to sit closer and see more.
At Vivid Seats, you will have the opportunity to work with flexibility and the speed of a startup while operating at a massive, profitable scale. We keep our teams lean, giving every single employee direct accountability in creating a positive ticket buying experience. We are relentless and move quickly to release new features and content to the site and mobile app daily. Your ideas are heard and implemented, your hard work rewarded. Being a part of our team means that have the ability to drive impact and own the innovation that allows us to connect our tens and millions of unique monthly users to the memorable experiences that live events create.
As the Marketing Technology Manager, you will connect fans to their favorite live events by creating personalized communications at a large scale. You'll be a vital member of the CRM team, owning the marketing database architecture that drives our customer engagement and conversion.
You will manage the technical side of our email and push notification program; including providing recommendations for optimizations and resolving blockers. We will look to you to execute with speed and agility. You will join a small team with a big impact on our business; working closely with cross-functional partners and enabling the results of the team.
You will wake up every day obsessed with utilizing technology to drive channel growth and deliver the best communications to our customers. You will have the opportunity to mentor and train junior members of the team and think critically to determine the most efficient setup of our CRM program.
To be successful, you'll need
- A proven skill set in email marketing and marketing technology
- 3-5 years of experience running e-commerce email campaigns and driving sales, ideally using a large scale email service provider such as ExactTarget
- Experience owning marketing database architecture using SQL for relational databases
- Knowledge of best practices for email: segmentation, dynamic content, testing methodologies, deliverability and CAN-SPAM / GDPR regulations
- Experience writing advanced AMPscript (or similar programming language) for dynamic content
- To be a strong communicator, mentor, and team player - you will collaborate closely with peers and cross-functional teams
- Familiarity with dynamic email content tools like Movable Ink is a plus
- A proactive and energetic personality - you'll need to multitask and prioritize projects independently
- HTML editing experience a plus
- Creativity, fearlessness and an unwavering commitment to putting the customer first, elevating your team and ownership over outcomes
What We Offer
We are passionate about creating memorable experiences for our fans… and the best in class experience for our employees. Vivid Seats offers competitive compensation levels, individual and team-based bonus opportunities, generous benefits package and Flex PTO policy plus a variety of workplace perks. The most exciting one: We offer our employees $100 worth of credits each month to spend on Vivid Seats tickets along with promotional discounts. At the heart of it, we are all fans of great live events. We want to help you get there more often.
111 N Canal Suite #800
Chicago, IL 60606