Come for the mission. Stay for the experience.
Let’s keep things simple: we are an unbelievably talented, hard-working, and compassionate team driving towards a mission that impacts every single one of us - even you! Healthcare benefits are complex, underutilized, and a mystery for most users. We’re removing that complexity.
Our industry-leading technology solution puts a simplified benefits experience in the hands of users, saving them time and money. Since the start of the pandemic, we’ve created a COVID-19 resource center, helped members find testing and care, and made it even simpler to get telemedicine and mental health support to employees.
HealthJoy experienced explosive growth in 2020: we raised $30M in Series C funding, earned awards for Talent Culture’s Best HR Technology Leaders and Built In Chicago’s Best Places to Work, added 55+ key team members despite going totally remote, and so much more. This year, we continue down that path of high growth and high impact.
The Partner Marketing Manager is the day-to-day lead on relationships with our existing broker and TPA partners and the marketing department. They function as the bridge between our Sales, CS, Product, and Marketing Teams and equip each with the tools needed to promote a successful partnership. You will work closely with the sales team to ensure partners are trained, educated, and able to sell HealthJoy. You’ll also help partners build awareness among their prospects and existing book of business by promoting events, conferences, roundtables, webinars, content syndication, case studies, and more. You’ll keep them informed about the latest marketing offerings, content, and sales enablement materials.
- Work with sales to establish and grow key broker and TPA partner relationships, engaging partner contacts, identifying and pitching marketing opportunities, and providing ground-level product and sales reinforcement.
- Project manage and actively contribute to the marketing team’s launch activities for a new broker and TPA partnerships
- Lead education of key partners through webinars, events, and 1:1 training in conjunction with sales.
- Create new materials and presentations to enable our partners to sell more efficiently and effectively; work with content teams to identify and address gaps
- Work with the rest of the growth marketing team to develop campaigns that generate MQLs and SQLs from our partner channel; owner partner communication strategies
- Manage both online and offline events including pre- and post- event engagements. Ensure events are generating revenue and pipeline.
- Work with content and creative teams to proactively identify and prioritize marketing collateral needs for partners against larger marketing team goals.
- Act as the go-to contact for all partner marketing requests including monthly QBRs
- Establish and own KPIs for partner success; work with RevOps and the peers on the growth team to develop measurement processes
- Work with product marketing and customer success to unlock new insights and opportunities across our partner base
- 3+ years of experience working with third-party partners relations
- A go-getter mentality, with a drive to identify and grow partner business.
- Strong organizational and project management skills with an attention to detail
- A proactive, consultative marketing personality who can understand the business needs of our partners.
- People-oriented with the ability to quickly build strong working relationships.
- Comfortable delivering presentations on products, industry, and technology as needed.
- Able to deal with fast-paced activities like product launches while staying organized.
- Able to persuade, influence, and negotiate effectively at all levels.
- Able to hit and exceed quarterly revenue expectations; you are self-motivated, and goal orientated.
- Bachelor's degree in Advertising, Marketing, or other related Business field preferred.
HealthJoy offers a robust package of employee perks and benefits, including healthcare benefits (medical, dental and vision, EAP, and telemedicine), flexible PTO plan, 401k+match, parental leave, and HSA contribution match. We also provide our employees with a remote work stipend - to ensure you can work comfortably from home, host virtual-lunch-and-learns, ‘friendship time’ pairings, virtual coffee chats/happy hours, and quarterly team activities.
The best benefit of all? We use our own product. As an employee, you can rely on HealthJoy to feel confident about your own healthcare decisions and get the most out of your unique benefits plan.
HealthJoy is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or any other basis forbidden under federal, state, or local law.