Principal Brand & Advertising Optimization at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.Job Description
Our Principal Brand team member will be responsible for managing and developing media plans that help to propel our brand in the marketplace. As media planning and buying evolves this person is responsible for partnering with external agencies as well as analytics organizations, internally, to deploy plans and measurement and attribution solutions to enable media budget optimization, ensuring we lead to brand-building and profitable business-driving efforts. They will lead the enablement of effective integration of media strategies and tactics with other core business areas through partnerships with management across the business.
- Serves as thought leader to deliver the most relevant message and experience to prospects and customers.
- Leads the enablement of effective integration of media strategies and tactics with other core business areas through partnerships with management across the business.
- Partners with external partners as well as analytics organizations, internally, to deploy measurement and attribution solutions to enable media budget optimization.
- Manages a team and the work of agencies, if applicable.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing (M.B.A), quantitative disciplines (Engineering, Science)
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing & Advertising, Credit Card P&L Management, and Media Measurement & Attribution
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 8+ years of experience in Marketing & Advertising, Credit Card P&L Management, and Media Measurement & Attribution
- Experience in media planning, buying, measurement and optimizations
- Digital native, understanding the media landscape evolution to digital-first thinking, adtech solutions, etc.
- Agency experience a bonus, not a necessity
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.