Product Marketing Director, FBN Financial at Farmer's Business Network, Inc. (FBN)
Proudly Farmers First®!
What do you get when you cross the best of Silicon Valley innovation and technology with the value driven mission of Family Farmers around the world?
Farmers Business Network, Inc. (FBN ® )!
FBN ® was created by farmers for farmers and is on a mission to power the prosperity of Family Farmers around the world. Our goal is to help family farmers maximize their farm's profit potential for generations to come, helping to ensure the fundamental economic viability and sustainability of farms and rural communities.
We are a dynamic, and innovative AgTech company that offers competitive compensation and benefits and is backed by top investors including Blackrock, Fidelity, GV, Kleiner Perkins, DBL Partners, T Rowe Price and Temasek.
Our team is united by a shared mission: powering the prosperity of family farmers around the world. If you're a marketing leader with an interest in our mission, we'd love to meet you.
The FBN Financial division of Farmers Business Network is on a mission to help farmers maximize the profit potential of their operation for the long term through a data and technology-driven approach. We're disrupting very traditional farming services, unlocking new levels of convenience and transparency with online tools and resources to easily apply and manage farm financing (input, real estate, operating, equipment), manage and optimize insurance policies (general multi-peril, premium crop insurance products and health plans) and manage and execute their grain marketing and sustainability programs.
We're looking for a seasoned Product Marketing Director with deep experience generating high volume, efficient digital demand for FinTech or AgTech solutions. In this role, you will lead the FBN Financial Product Marketing Team, which includes responsibility for the FBN Finance, FBN Insurance and FBN Crop Marketing product lines. Success in this role is measured differently by product line, but primarily includes achievement of annual brand, lead generation, pipeline value and CAC targets. This role reports into the Senior Director, Product Marketing.
- Recruit, develop and retain top talent for the FBN Financial product marketing team of six direct reports, building a culture focused on fostering people, passion, innovation and growth
- Guide cross-functional collaboration by the FBN Financial Product Marketing team to develop insight-driven customer segmentation and personas to enhance targeted marketing campaigns
- Develop brand strategy for the FBN Financial products, including brand architecture, positioning, key image attributes, identity, awareness, familiarity and consideration
- Oversee cross-functional collaboration by the FBN Financial product marketing team to generate value propositions, substantiated product claims and key messaging
- Coach the team in the development of annual market segment, product and customer marketing plans
- Facilitate collaboration across marketing teams to design and execute marketing communications campaigns to generate demand for the FBN Financial product portfolio
- Review product content authored by the Product Marketing Team for use in marketing collateral and online content
- Lead or coach the team in development of product launch plans for new product introductions in collaboration with sales, product, technical, legal, strategy & business operations and marketing teams
- Ensure timely execution of marketing campaigns and programs for the assigned product line, maintaining accountability to the business general management for completion of planned campaigns and projects
- Lead preparation of weekly, quarterly and annual reports on achievement of marketing OKRs, utilization of marketing resources and the return on marketing investment for senior business and marketing leadership
- Recommend and implement timely countermeasures as necessary throughout the year if anticipated outcomes are not achieved
- Direct allocation of marketing resources to achieve business objectives
- Manage the annual marketing planning process for the FBN Financial product lines
- Collaborate with Product Marketing Senior Leadership on cross-selling and enterprise wide initiatives
- 12+ years in marketing management, preferably with FinTech organizations
- Ability to distill complex business and technology strategies to clear marketing strategy and compelling value propositions
- Proven track record of successfully driving high volume, efficient demand through digital channels
- Left and right-brain thinking, with the ability to execute complex, quantitative analysis and develop creative brand and marketing strategies
- Ability to influence at all levels and work cross-functionally to drive major initiatives and decisions
- Strong command of marketing KPIs, analysis and reporting
- Ability to adapt and enthusiasm for a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrable capabilities in multi-tasking and managing multiple concurrent projects with a close attention to detail
- Ability to lead through others
- Strong presentation skills and executive presence to build confidence among senior and executive leadership
- Previous experience in the agricultural sector, specifically financial services, brokerage or insurance.
The following represents FBN's reasonable estimate of the US national average base salary range of possible compensation for this role based on market data and placement of internal employees: $185,000-$200,000
This salary range may vary based on geography and variations in cost of labor. Beyond the above or adjusted to market salary range, FBN also offers all full-time employees competitive equity compensation, health and wellness benefits, and various perks.
FBN is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. FBN considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.
We participate in the E-Verify program in certain locations as required by law. Learn more about the E-Verify program here .
FBN is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please email fill out this form .