Product Marketing Manager
Hireology’s technology empowers businesses to build great teams. Over the last seven years, we’ve grown from a startup to a market-leading organization with over 150 team members, and we’ve created an award-winning culture that makes this company an amazing place to work.
It’s with that in mind that Hireology is looking to add a Product Marketing Manager team. Reporting to the Vice President of Marketing, this individual will be responsible for creating the go-to-market strategy and positioning for Hireology’s award-winning hiring and talent management software. This is a critical role that will work cross-functionally within Hireology. You’ll partner directly with leaders across the product, sales, customer success, and operations teams to accelerate growth within the organization.
As the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Understand our customers’ needs - You will define and establish the common characteristics of our customer base so we can ensure our product development, sales and service efforts meet their needs.
- Perform competitive analyses - You are the go-to resource for competitive knowledge and work tirelessly to inform messaging that differentiates and elevates our solution from the crowd.
- Know our product, inside and out - You will develop positioning statements, messaging and drive all go-to-market/launch activities for new product releases and feature updates. Prospects are excited to learn more; customers are engaged and aware of feature changes; and internal teams are prepared to deliver key messages.
- Develop enablement material - You will write blog posts, sell sheets and other content to drive conversion pre- and post-sale.
- Write amazing case studies - Working with our awesome customers, you will develop case studies and customer success stories that drive sales and create advocates.
- Provide on-demand customer resources - You will maintain and expand a knowledge base of useful self-serve content including product FAQs, troubleshooting guides, and how-to videos that give customers the right information at the right time.
- Train internal team members - As the product expert, you will provide ongoing training to sales and CS teams to support revenue growth and customer engagement.
- Conduct user and market research - You will partner with product managers to conduct research to inform new products, feature releases and messaging.
So what kind of person are we looking for in this role? We have a pretty unique culture here at Hireology, and the person who will be successful in this role will be:
- Passionate about executing their strategy - You have a desire to own both strategy and execution for all product marketing campaigns and communication. You will proactively develop plans, write content, roll out and measure results.
- A strong communicator - You have excellent presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal. You command attention when you present and love getting in front of large groups.
- Analytical - You have the ability to extract meaning from data and use findings to tell a cohesive, easily understood story.
- Efficient at multi-tasking - You thrive in an environment where you are managing multiple projects with multiple stakeholders at the same time.
Okay, we’ve laid out what the job is - now are you qualified? Below are the minimum qualifications we’re looking for in a Product Marketing Manager candidate. Also, we want a chance to get to know who you are and why you applied, so please include a cover letter.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent working experience
- Has demonstrated the ability to execute and drive results
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, digital marketing and/or product management
- Past experience performing research or building competitive analyses
- Superior writing and collateral creation skills
- Experience with Salesforce and HubSpot