Senior Channel Specialist at Discover
Discover. A brighter future.
With Discover, you’ll have the chance to make a difference at one of the world’s leading digital banking and payments companies. From Day 1, you’ll do meaningful work you’re passionate about, with the support and resources you need for success. We value what makes each employee unique and provide a collaborative, team-based culture that gives everyone an opportunity to shine. Be the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future, while building the future you want, here at Discover.Job Description
The Credit Card Acquisition Marketing department is the growth engine for the company, focusing on acquiring new customers, delivering award-winning customer experience, and driving continuous innovation. The Digital Marketing team drives a significant portion of new card accounts, product registrations & revenue growth.
The Senior Channel Specialist will be responsible for development, coordination, implementation and optimization of marketing materials. They will partner with internal & external business partners on key initiatives, ensuring on-time delivery. This individual will coordinate all aspects of campaign execution to ensure successful launches and adherence to all controls. This individual will be passionate about teamwork and detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Manages the marketing content and ensures creative is consistent with brand standards and messages for items, including print ads, collateral, emails, mail, and web content.
- Manages the marketing-drive calendar and coordinates marketing activities across multiple, concurrent efforts.
- Manages agency partnerships/consultants to further enhance and ensure cost effective marketing strategies.
- Creates project plans through the full lifecycle, which requires cross-functional involvement, approvals.
- Coordinates closely with Operations, Channel Managers, Law & Compliance teams on marketing standards, communications, and adherence to policy and standard controls. Manages all approvals through the copy approval process.
- Manages campaign milestones and ensures on-time delivery.
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or related field
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Communications, and Content Strategy
- In lieu of a degree, 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Communications, and Content Strategy
If we had our say, we’d also look for:
- 4+ years of experience in Marketing, Financial Services Marketing, Communications, and Content Strategy
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Campaign execution
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.