Sr. Director Marketing Technology & Performance Analytics leverages a data-driven approach to drive the continued evolution of the marketing strategic analytic capabilities through assessing the needs and building a robust roadmap to take the analytic capabilities to the next level.
In addition to leading the Marketing Analytics strategy, this role will also lead the development and implementation of our strategic roadmap for Marketing Technology.
- Develops and drives the marketing analytics and reporting strategy on multi-media marketing campaigns — from planning to development to execution to evaluation (e.g., dashboard development and tracking/measuring deliverables)
- Creates a strategic analytics framework for cultivating and producing insights that build our clients’ brands by identifying and maximizing key customer experiences and measuring ROI to prove it.
- Develops and oversees the implementation of Marketing Technology processes, and policies that have significant financial impact.
- Develops and maintains the Marketing technology strategic roadmap. Brings a strong financial and business discipline to roadmap prioritization and drives team financial accountability for results.
- Collaborates with executive leadership to ensure understanding of key initiatives and intended outcomes. Develops recommendations on how to best leverage information and technology to drive programs across all digital media channels.
- Partners with Walgreens Marketing leadership team to translate digital technology investments into direct and measurable business results.
- Partners with internal and external stakeholders to develop, drive the implementation and utilization of marketing technology, data, and analytics platform. Accountable for enabling long term capabilities such as marketing automation, personalization, predictive modeling, and business analysis.
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
Walgreens (www.walgreens.com) is included in the Retail Pharmacy USA Division of Walgreens Boots Alliance, Inc. (Nasdaq: WBA), a global leader in retail and wholesale pharmacy. As America’s most loved pharmacy, health and beauty company, Walgreens purpose is to champion the health and wellbeing of every community in America. Operating more than 9,000 retail locations across America, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands, Walgreens is proud to be a neighborhood health destination serving approximately 8 million customers each day. Walgreens pharmacists play a critical role in the U.S. healthcare system by providing a wide range of pharmacy and healthcare services. To best meet the needs of customers and patients, Walgreens offers a true omnichannel experience, with platforms bringing together physical and digital, supported by the latest technology to deliver highquality products and services in local communities nationwide.
- Bachelor's degree and at least 8 years of experience Marketing and/or business analysis OR High School Diploma/GED and at least 11 years of experience in Marketing.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience identifying operational issues, recommending, and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and influencing stakeholders within an organization.
- Experience in collaborating with internal and external resources to develop strategies that meet department goals within budget and established timelines.
- At least 5 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 5 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership
- Willing to travel up to 15% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).