Senior Manager, Digital Media Execution at Walgreens
The Senior Manager will have various team members reporting to them, with an ability to support prioritization, solutioning and problem-solving to achieve client goals and manage expectations and needs of various parts of the team. The ideal candidate will have a strategic, analytical, collaborative mindset with the ability to manage omnichannel initiatives to steward campaigns toward successful outcomes.
With expertise in one or more of the practice areas, the Senior Manager, Digital Media Execution is accountable to ensuring media plans are established to achieve reasonable campaign goals, and that the team is constantly developing advanced strategies to execute scaled solutions – through reduced human requirements, greater automation, collaboration with other parts of the organization, etc. Having the ability to think more broadly than a given campaign is paramount to success – this team member has proven success in multitasking and executing flawlessly, with speed.
- Oversight of campaign teams who are executing media plans inclusive of onsite (Walgreens.com), offsite (programmatic, search & social) and email/CRM campaigns for suppliers
- Direct management of team members, with ability to train, coach and iterate on processes to drive success for campaigns
- Collaboration with media teams and supporting agencies, analytics, sales and operations teams to ensure timely, effective solutions for supporting audience-led media business
- Serve as the media expert within the organization – with a focus on upleveling self and team to continue driving toward media excellence and flawless execution
- Bachelor's degree and at least 4 years of experience in Merchandising, Marketing, eCommerce, Healthcare, Strategy, Finance, IT and/or Operations OR High school / GED and at least 7 years of experience in Merchandising, Marketing, eCommerce, Healthcare, Strategy, Finance, IT and/or Operations.
- Experience establishing & maintaining relationships with individuals at all levels of the organization, including the executive level.
- Experience analyzing and reporting data in order to identify issues, trends, or exceptions to drive improvement of results and find solutions.
- Experience identifying operational issues and recommending and implementing strategies to resolve problems.
- Experience leading cross-functional teams.
- Experience interacting at the executive level.
- At least 2 years of experience contributing to financial decisions in the workplace.
- At least 2 years of direct leadership, indirect leadership and/or cross-functional team leadership.
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time for business purposes (within state and out of state).
- 6-8 years of experience in audience-led media planning & execution
- Experience planning and executing in onsite, offsite and/or email channels – either at media agency or publisher
- Strong understanding of audience-led media planning solutions
- Prior responsibility for managing teams in a cross-functional environment, ideally within a retail media organization
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Certifications and working knowledge of digital media platforms (Search, Social, Email) strongly invited
- Masters Degree / MBA