Senior Marketing Analyst
What you do at Avant:
- Develop relationships with existing affiliate partners, monitor and stay up to date with the affiliate partners goals + intiatives, and uncover new opportunities to grow existing partnerships.
- Become one with the data… monitor channel KPI’s daily and monitor against historic baselines.
- Ensure partners are following set branding guidelines for all campaigns (hint, you’ll be interfacing with our legal and compliance teams. Don’t worry, they are great!)
- Understand and optimize affiliate/partners’ conversion funnels.
- Work with business development, product, and tech teams to facilitate and support channel enhancement requests.
- Ensure clear and timely communication across internal and external business owners.
- Project manage like a boss! Align on goal, set milestones, create realistic deadlines and hold yourself + others accountable to hit those deadlines.
- Create proactive and actionable reporting tools to identify further optimizations.
- Work across functions to remove roadblocks and ensure dependent tasks are managed and completed on time.
Why you are a fit for Avant:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3 - 5 years work experience in an analytical or operations roles
- Proficiency with Excel or a similar analytical tool
- High level of inquisitiveness, initiative, and critical thinking
- Understands the value of clear and concise communication; ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written presentation skills (ie. Affiliate partner meetings + Powerpoint)
- Approaches unknown territory with unwavering determination to discover
- An inquisitive mindset with an attention to detail
- Follows conventions, knows to infer conventions when none are documented
- Knows to break down complex issues into manageable pieces
- Have a proven track record of delivering qualified traffic and results
- Basic understanding of SQL, advanced knowledge is a plus!
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all I’s are dotted and t’s are crossed
- A self-motivated individual; takes accountability and ownership of their work
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry