Discover. A brighter future.
With us, you’ll do meaningful work from Day 1. Our collaborative culture is built on three core behaviors: We Play to Win, We Get Better Every Day & We Succeed Together. And we mean it — we want you to grow and make a difference at one of the world's leading digital banking and payments companies. We value what makes you unique so that you have an opportunity to shine.
Come build your future, while being the reason millions of people find a brighter financial future with Discover.Job Description
The Credit Card Acquisition Marketing department is the growth engine for the company, focusing on acquiring new customers, delivering award-winning customer experience, and driving continuous innovation. The Loyalty Marketing team drives growth and advocacy within Discover’s loyalty loop with current cardmembers, resulting in new accounts for Discover.
The Loyalty Marketing Sr. Marketing Specialist will be responsible for partnering with internal and external business partners to implement marketing campaigns and improvements. They will coordinate all aspects of campaign execution to ensure successful launches and adherence to all controls. This individual will be passionate about teamwork and detail-oriented, with strong organizational skills.
- Develops and implements digital content and corresponding digital marketing and content marketing plans.
- Designs, writes and creates marketing assets and manage all facets of execution needed for marketing. Provides digital content, social media, and campaign reporting.
- Partners on other Marketing Projects for all areas of the business and collaborate with all business units on content and marketing efforts as assigned, ensuring effective collaboration on enterprise-wide website and content initiatives. Includes creative development, legal review and budget management.
- Advises manager and internal business partners how to simplify campaigns to ensure great customer experience.
- Manages campaign milestones and ensure on-time delivery.
- Develops and maintains a few account specific marketing and promotion plans. Establishes and maintains relationships with vendors to ensure increase in brand and product awareness, traffic and engagement
- Stays abreast of digital content and marketing industry trends and make recommendations for content strategy and development to most effectively market DPL brand and product and drive business
At a minimum, here’s what we need from you:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing
- 2+ years of experience in Marketing Campaign execution
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Marketing, Communications, Content Strategy
What are you waiting for? Apply today!
The same way we treat our employees is how we treat all applicants – with respect. Discover Financial Services is an equal opportunity employer (EEO is the law). We thrive on diversity & inclusion. You will be treated fairly throughout our recruiting process and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status in consideration for a career at Discover.