Senior Performance Marketing Manager at Kin Insurance
Kin is the home insurance company For Every New Normal. Because of our proprietary technology and direct-to-consumer model, we provide affordable pricing without compromising coverage, even in areas most impacted by climate change. We’re proud to offer fully digital homeowners insurance with an elegant user experience, accurate pricing, and fast, high-quality claims service.
We are also proud to be recognized as Built In’s 2021 Best Midsize Companies to Work For in Chicago and Forbes 2021 Best Startup Employers in America. We are growing super fast, and we need forward-thinking, inspired game-changers like you to help lead the way.
So, what’s the role?
We’re looking for a Senior Manager of Performance Marketing to join Kin’s Growth Marketing Team. Your mission will be to drive growth through the development and execution of a robust digital marketing strategy, integrating both incremental optimizations and expansion into new channels and opportunities. You’ll have a combination of search marketing experience, analytical problem solving, interpersonal skills, and a strong operational mentality. You will work closely with partners, vendors, and other teams within Kin to ensure we deliver an impactful message to potential customers at the right time, and in the right place. You will oversee an experienced Performance Marketing Manager and report to the Director of Growth Marketing.
A day in the life could include:
- Prospecting for new partnerships and vendors
- Meeting with our agency partners to drive execution and optimization of our paid search and paid social campaigns
- Collaborating with the Performance Marketing Manager to improve our lead generation campaigns
- Creating an A/B testing calendar with our product and design teams
- Working closely with our Business Intelligence team to improve reporting and strategy
- Working with our Insurance Product and Sales teams to revise our new product launch playbook
- Providing feedback on segmented communication strategy to our Email Marketing Manager
- Sharing recent learnings, and how they’ll impact your future strategy during a Monthly Business Review
I’ve got the skills… but do I have the necessary ones?
- 5-10 years of experience in a growth marketing role
- 2 years of ownership of paid search and organic search channels, budgets, and outcomes
- Track record of developing growth strategies that result in tangible business success
- Experience managing and growing a team to scale performance marketing operations
- Experience working at a fast-paced growth-stage company is a plus
- Experience working in financial services or regulated industries is preferred but not required
- Experience managing paid social is preferred but not required
Oh, and don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (including 100% employer-paid plans)
- Flexible PTO policy
- Very generous equity options and 401K
- Parental Leave
- Continuing education and professional development
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Onsite gym membership - when we return to the office (Chicago office only)
- The excitement of joining a high-growth Insurtech company and seeing your work make an impact
In an industry that hasn't budged in more than 100 years, our technology transforms the user experience, cuts inefficiencies that waste billions of consumer dollars, and customizes coverage homeowners want. We believe insurance was always meant to be a digital product – we’re making that a reality.
Our approach to the industry makes us unique, and the people at Kin help us excel. We’re a team of problem solvers, collaborators, builders, and dreamers who are passionate about creating positive change in the lives of our customers and in our industry. Kin is more than just our name – it’s how we treat each other. That’s one of the many reasons we’ve been recognized as a great place to work by Built In, Forbes, and Fast Company.
Kin is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. We don't just accept difference – we honor it, nurture it, and celebrate it. We don’t discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.