DRW is a technology-driven, diversified principal trading firm. We trade our own capital at our own risk, across a broad range of asset classes, instruments and strategies, in financial markets around the world. As the markets have evolved over the past 25 years, so has DRW – maximizing opportunities to include real estate, cryptoassets and venture capital. With over 1000 employees at our Chicago headquarters and offices around the world, we work together to solve complex problems, challenge consensus and deliver meaningful results. It’s a place of high expectations, deep curiosity and thoughtful collaboration.
As a recognized sourcing and negotiations expert, you will lead sourcing strategies across multiple categories including hardware, software, and data licensing, as well as lead contract and pricing negotiations. You will help manage budgets with business stakeholders and provide executive summaries to business leaders. You will liaise with a variety of internal teams to understand their business needs and work to maximize the value of the products and services acquired.
- Lead negotiations for the acquisition of assets and services globally
- Guide and shape vendor relationships, including evaluating new suppliers with a focus on developing strategic partnerships
- Develop competitive sourcing and negotiation strategies and implement best-practices across the firm
- Drive vendor performance management including establishing and measuring KPIs; conduct regular business reviews
- Train and coach procurement team and business leads on successful negotiation strategies and tactics specific to our needs
- Perform detailed review of IT infrastructure hardware and software BOMs (bill of materials) and quotes
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to gather requirements and make recommendations
- Analyze spend to identify patterns and opportunities across asset categories to reduce total cost or increase value
- Proactively anticipate supply risks and communicate them to the business
- Facilitate the complete requisition and PO process, including application of our cost allocation methodologies
- 8+ years of experience in IT sourcing, procurement, or technical sales
- Proven track record of negotiating multi-level deals/contracts with manufacturers and service providers
- Demonstrates experience developing relationships and influencing high level vendor contacts
- Extensive knowledge of IT hardware and software
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Intelligence and creative thinking are vital assets
- Passion for continuous improvement and process evaluation
- Strong knowledge of Excel, Tableau or other similar BI reporting tools
For more information about DRW's processing activities and our use of job applicants' data, please view our Privacy Notice at https://drw.com/privacy-notice.
California residents, please review the California Privacy Notice for information about certain legal rights at https://drw.com/california-privacy-notice.