What you do at Avant
- Responsible for all things related to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) spanning the technical site structure side to working with our design team on content creation.
- SEO audits to identify technical issues, keyword research and mapping, metadata development, campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis.
- Retain your title as SEO guru by keeping up to date with SEO trends, search engine and internet marketing industry trends and developments.
- Create proactive and actionable reporting tools to identify further optimizations.
- Provide recommendations and execute strategies for content development in coordination with SEO goals – general and keyword specific.
- Responsible for increasing CTR (click through rate) on SEO pages, through ongoing A/B tests.
- Play nice with others - ie. partner with various internal teams (Design, Legal + Tech teams) to roll out regular A/B test
What you might own at Avant
- Reviewing and managing all page tagging
- Develop content for new digital properties as assigned, including but not limited to web copy and blog posts.
- Assist in social media content ideation + creation
- Subject matter expert of our content management system
- Backlink management + outreach
- Maintaining a strong relationship and driving results with digital agency partners
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 3-5 years experience managing organic search programs
- Have a proven track-record of delivering qualified traffic and results
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google AdWords and Google Webmaster Tools
- HTML/CSS coding and content management system experience strongly encouraged
- Basic understanding of SQL, advanced knowledge is a plus!
- Technical-minded and have the excellent analytical and marketing skills needed to transform a company's online presence
- Excellent communications skills with the ability to collaborate with people at all levels of the organization
- Naturally detail-oriented; you make sure that all i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed
- A self motivated individual; takes accountability and ownership of their work
- Is invigorated by an opportunity to improve a channel that is fully un-optimized
- Familiarity with personal finance topics and strong interest and passion for the “fintech” industry
Why Avant is a fit for you: At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:We value, support, and help each other growWe are committed to active inclusion and diversityWe are transparent and believe the best idea winsWe succeed when our customers succeedWe get sh!t done… responsiblyAnd we keep it fun! We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.