Social Media Marketing Specialist at Kin + Carta
Kin + Carta creates products, platforms, and experiences that make the world work better.
A consulting firm built for the 2020s, Kin + Carta makes the journey to becoming a digital business tangible, sustainable, and profitable. By seamlessly integrating strategic consulting, software engineering, and data expertise, Kin + Carta helps global enterprise clients Make It Happen. With a “roll-up your sleeves'' culture that values delivery over decks, Kin + Carta maintains a boutique feel at scale to create real business value.
Headquartered out of London and Chicago, clients have access to a global ecosystem of 1,600 technologists, strategists, and creatives across four continents.
We are a team of marketers that are adept at telling compelling stories that engage and excite prospects, customers, and partners alike. Digital transformation is a fast-paced market so we are required to be nimble and skilled at multi-tasking to accomplish our goals. We work cross-functionally across the entire company and are deemed subject matter experts for our respective disciplines.
Kin + Carta is looking for a Social Media Marketing Specialist to be a part of our global marketing team. The ideal candidate for this role has a social-first mindset and is highly creative and motivated to support our brand building efforts. Strong verbal and written communication are a must. Experience working in the B2B and technology space is a plus.Responsibilities
- Develop and implement a social media strategy to increase Kin + Carta’s social presence, gain wider visibility with key audiences, and acquire new connections across the globe
- Own and maintain social accounts across platforms
- Create, oversee, and execute against a global social calendar
- Define most important social engagement KPIs and regularly track and report on them to Marketing Leadership
- Work with designers and digital strategists to ensure social content is appealing, informative and engaging for audiences
- Evolve and expand Kin + Carta’s tone of voice across social platforms
- Collaborate with regional Marketing teams to execute ABM, lead gen, and employer branding campaigns across chosen social channels
- Proactively monitor user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Assist with copywriting and copy-editing content on an on-going basis
- Communicate with industry professionals, influencers, followers, clients and partners via social media to create a strong social network
- Work with our CMS to upload content and update landing pages as required
We want all new hires to succeed in their roles at Kin + Carta. That's why we've outlined the job requirements below. To be considered for this role, it's important that you meet all Minimum Qualifications. If you do not meet all of the Preferred Qualifications, we still encourage you to apply.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, digital marketing, communications or an equivalent, relevant field
- 3-5 years related experience
- Proficiency with major social media platforms (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, Facebook) and social media management tools
- Experience in content creation, including writing, editing and publishing content for specific audiences, and the understanding of what makes effective content—and what doesn’t
- Ability to understand historical, current, and future trends in the digital content and social media space and make recommendations
- Strong community management know-how, including listening and engagement
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills required
- The ability to work well under pressure, meet deadlines, and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Creative eye for engaging and aesthetically pleasing content
- Experience working with a global team and across multiple markets
- Experience working for a B2B organization and/or within the technology industry
- An understanding of social media tracking and google analytics
- Experience with a CMS such as Wordpress, Umbraco, Sitecore, Hubspot etc
Kin + Carta exists to make the world work better by delivering transformative digital growth for our clients. As a digital transformation firm, we apply creativity, data, and technology to help clients invent, market, and operate new digital products and services that turn prospects into customers, and customers into advocates. Kin + Carta seamlessly integrates the strategic consulting, software engineering, and marketing technology needed to help businesses 'Make It Happen'.
Consultants at Kin + Carta have the opportunity to: engage with the most cutting-edge emerging technologies, solve difficult problems for some of the world’s biggest companies, and work within a breadth of industries.
Kin + Carta is headquartered in Chicago and London with offices across four continents. Our culture and shared ways of working unite us globally, but it’s our diverse specialisms, our connections, and our courage that makes our firm a recognized best place to work.
We welcome our Kin to show up as their full selves every day. Because this is so important to us, Kin + Carta is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. To read further about our commitment to Inclusion, Diversity, Equity, and Awareness, check out our IDEA page on our website.
If you need accommodations at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know.