Sr. Marketing Manager
Solstice is seeking a Sr. Marketing Manager to lead our growing marketing team. This role will be an essential part of the our marketing program, reporting directly to our Director of Marketing. You will be collaborating daily with company leadership and working to continuously capitalize on the various near- and short-term market opportunities for Solstice.
This role requires a balance of strengths - you are a strategic thinker with a passion for execution. You are a self-starter who isn’t afraid to get your hands dirty writing content yet very comfortable presenting at the executive level. Not only are you a creative visionary, you have strong hands-on capabilities and a make-it-happen attitude.
You will be responsible for defining processes, establishing and monitoring program metrics and KPI’s, and delivering actionable insights to guide the direction and operation of the ongoing marketing strategy:
- Managing our marketing team to drive campaigns and content
- Engage with business development, strategy and delivery team leadership to ensure agreement on key marketing priorities, adjusting as required by changing market conditions and emerging opportunities
- Develop and produce reports and dashboards to provide visibility of KPI progress across all aspects of marketing e.g. campaign effectiveness, lead distribution, pipeline contribution, return on marketing investment, overall marketing performance
- Act as a liaison between Solstice stakeholders to usher projects through the entire lifecycle - managing schedules & deadlines, identifying risks and clearly communicating goals & progress
- Oversight of marketing programs budget
- Manage outside contractors, vendors and agencies
You are an inherently creative person in your execution and delivery of content and marketing strategy. You have a proven ability to lead, adapt to change and turn nebulous ideas into flawlessly executed content.
- Strong ability to story tell and shape content speaking to various audiences
- Drive engagement to our product and service capabilities through strategic messaging
- Well versed in customer segmentation, profiling, and targeting
- Experience working with industry tools and analytics packages, including web analytics (Google Analytics), targeting, testing, CRM (Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.), and marketing automation platforms
- Knowledge of SEO & Website optimization best practices
- Strong executive presence; comfortable communicating and presenting to groups
- Lead complex, multi-disciplinary projects or programs
- Ability to make informed decisions in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conceptualize, plan and execute projects to strict deadlines
- Experience in B2B, high-tech products/services preferred