Account Management Executive
Infutor is the expert in Consumer Identity Management. We are 100% focused on enabling brands to know everything they need to about consumers, to instantly make informed marketing and risk decisions.
Infutor’s experience linking trusted data sources result in solutions that:
- Identify, verify and score inbound consumers, on-demand, with as little as a single identifier.
- Link customer data, update/add missing identifiers and enhanced attributes.
- Enable improved digital marketing performance through higher match rates and complete insights.
Infutor gives brands a secure, privacy compliant foundation to improve inbound engagements and outbound marketing reach, and to minimize fraud and collections risk.
The Account Management Executive serves a critical function within the Customer Success Team to establish partnerships with existing and emerging Fortune 5000 companies. Through relationships and deep account knowledge, the Account Management Executive brings higher value to their customers, helping them work smarter through Infutor's product and service solutions.
This person hired to this role may be based out of our Ft Myers, FL, Oakbrook Terrace, IL HQ, or new Downtown Chicago locations. Note, relocation is not provided. Please apply only to your preferred location.
Responsibilities and Duties
The Account Management Executive is responsible for managing his/her client relationships, as well as developing new business from existing clients. This position reports to the VP of Customer Success, and requires periodic travel to client sites, industry conferences, and to attend meetings/training which take place in the Chicagoland area.
As an Account Management Executive, your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Consultative Selling —
- Develop deep account relationships with executive-level and operational contacts and document needs and organizational priorities; Earn the role of trusted advisor by demonstrating a thorough understanding of Infutor’s solutions and matching these solutions to client needs.
- Use business intelligence and account knowledge to build specific account strategies to increase market share; create compelling business cases to cross-sell other core Infutor products into the account.
- Outline benefits of capabilities against critical business issues; be able to articulate the value proposition and gain commitments.
- Possess a thorough understanding of competitor’s products and services and can distinguish us from the competition; make recommendations for new marketing or product opportunities.
- Maintain knowledge and awareness of key industry trends and best practices.
- Strategy & Sales Planning —
- Quota carrying position; povide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Create account management plans for strategic accounts, including work flow and business assessments to identify opportunities which create high impact and return on investment for the account base through the increased use of Infutor solutions.
- Manage contracts, as well as volume analysis and trending, renewals, pricing, and all elements related to client satisfaction and retention to ensure revenue growth
- Manage accounts and contacts through Salesforce.com, record contact and maintain high quality content.
- Teamwork & Collaboration —
- Collaborate with internal marketing, analytics, and technology teams to communicate requirements and opportunities for this channel and targeted accounts.
- Effectively coordinate internal resources to support solution design, proposal development, pricing, contract negotiations, and implementation of solutions.
- Provide forecast precision by reviewing opportunities, anticipated obstacles, and implementation timelines.
- Communicate business intelligence and account knowledge to internal support teams to foster product innovation, enhance marketing effectiveness, and capture revenue opportunites.
Qualifications and Skills
3-6 years’ proven experience in account management, especially with complex, analytic, information-based solutions
Experience in leading strategic business relationships with clients; strong consultative sales and negotiation skills
Exceptional customer orientation and collaboration skills; willingness to go above and beyond to deliver results
Ability to adjust approach to effectively interact with partners at all organizational levels
Ability to confidently make decisions and escalate issues and decisions when appropriate
Excellent organizational skills with strong attention to detail, efficient time management and ability to prioritize work effectively
Ability to effectively handle challenging situations with poise, tact, and patience while demonstrating a sense of urgency
Capacity to anticipate, identify, and solve critical problems
Willingness to travel
- Strong technology skills; PC skills including Word, Excel and PowerPoint are essential
- Bachelors degree in a related field
- Previous experience in information services, marketing analytics, scoring and verification services across various verticals is preferred
- An understanding of how various industries utilize risk and marketing data, analytics and fraud prevention solutions is preferred.
- Experience in sales verticals such as: Financial Services, Retail, Digital Marketing & various data service providers/companies
Very competitive compensation package, commensurate with experience.
Benefits and Perks
- Ownership—Performance Unit Grants
- Peer Recognition Awards
- Employee Referral Bonus Program
- 401k with Company Match
- Free Access to Office Health Club (Oakbrook & Chicago employees); Discounted gym memberships through BlueCross BlueShield of Illinois
- Medical & Prescription Drug Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Dental Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Vision Insurance (monthly premiums 100% paid for employee only coverage!)
- Provided at No Cost to Employees: Group Term Life Insurance, Long-Term Disability, and Accidental Death & Personal Loss Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts for Health Care, Dependent Care, and Commuter Benefits
- Identity Protection Insurance
- Voluntary Term Life Insurance & Group Universal Life Insurance
- Accident & Critical Illness Insurance
- Paid Time Off for Vacation, Illness, & Maternity/Paternity Leave
- Corporate-sponsored Activities & Events Year Round