A successful Account Manager will establish and maintain a close relationship with Fusion customers to help them understand how to achieve a greater level of success. The Account Manager will be focused in the following areas:
- Certifying on the Fusion Framework System to be able to have conversations with customers regarding how they can make their program more successful.
- Ensuring Fusion Framework customers are successful and renewing their contract.
- Advancing in our organization by demonstrating their ability to be a tenacious self-starter every day.
- Identifying new opportunities within the customer base. Some examples of new opportunities are an expansion of licenses, adding an ENS (emergency notification system) solution, and consulting engagements.
- Finding new opportunities with prospective clients and passing them to an Account Executive.
- Creating opportunities within the CRM for both existing customers and net new customers. Recording all interactions with prospects and customers into the CRM is an integral step to achieving success.
- Bachelor’s degree is required.
- Exposure to or experience with Salesforce.com is preferred.
- Prior B2B and Software-as-a-Service experience preferred.
- 2 + years of successful sales is preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Comfortable working in a dynamic fast-paced collaborative environment.
- Motivation, drive, and a self-starting attitude.
Fusion Risk Management, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin. Nothing in this job posting should be construed as an offer or guarantee of employment.