What we'll bring
· A work environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. We consistently explore new technologies and tools to be agile.
· Flexible time off, workplace flexibility, an environment that welcomes continued professional growth through support of tuition reimbursement, conferences and seminars.
· Our culture encourages our people to hone current skills and build new capabilities, while discovering their genius.
· Industry leader in data, analytics and risk management solutions.
What you will do
- Help drive revenue with Insurance carriers by partnering with the Account Executives and management to establish and expand relationships with existing and prospective customers
- Will lead non-direct selling activities such as ensuring contracts are executed correctly, pilots are running smoothly, implementations are on track and timely support is provided post-sales
- Will coordinate customer responses to Request for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Will spend 50+% of your time as the subject matter expert (SME), in a matrixed environment, managing and providing recommendations for complex contractual requests such as determining the type of contract, developing statements of work (SOWs) and Data Service Requests (DSRs), managing versions through to full execution, invoicing for services and leading the team/customer through telephone conversations, correspondence, reports, and onsite visits to promote a positive experience
- Using business analytics, will design and produce ad hoc sales reports sourced from multiple systems and/or revise existing reports to help with pipeline management, forecasting and industry analysis
What you'll bring
- 2+ years of experience in sales or sales support, customer service, product support, or contract management work. BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field is recommended.
- Demonstrate ability to proactively find ways to improve, actively listen, clearly communicate, and constructively solve problems on behalf of the client and the account executive.
- Excellent verbal and written skills with acute attention to detail.
- Well organized with the ability to manage 40+ projects concurrently in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently resolving questions and problems, and as a team player acting as a liaison and collaborator with multiple parties.
- Ability to positively influence, without authority, customers and internal stakeholders
- Ability to stay calm and focused under intense pressure.
- Experience navigating Salesforce or similar CRM Software.
- Moderate to advanced experience with MS Office, especially Word and Excel