Ad Operations Manager at Innovid
Are you looking for a rewarding career in tech where you can work with dedicated, inspiring people? As the only independent omni-channel advertising and analytics platform built for television, Innovid is looking for the best and brightest to help us in our mission to use data to enable the personalization, delivery, and measurement of ads across TV, video, display, social, and OOH. Our award-winning culture is less about the perks (although we have many), or the office environment (which we’re especially proud of), but about the people that make it possible. Innovid serves a global client base of brands, agencies, and publishers through over twelve offices across the Americas, Europe, and Asia Pacific. Please visit www.innovid.com/careers for more information.
We are looking for an Ad Operations Manager to own and support all trafficking responsibilities. You will support clients, Account Managers, and Sales team with advertiser preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities. You want to own and manage the implementation of all ad operations requirements for Innovid campaigns - i.e tracking, tagging, publisher/agency correspondence, media plan management, etc. You’ll help educate and guide the Account Team on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed. We’re the video ninjas and people know it!
What You'll Do:
- Own and support all trafficking responsibilities
- Support clients, Account Managers, and Sales team with advertiser preparation and publisher-side launch responsibilities
- Educate and guide the Account Team on best practices; proactively address areas where improvement is needed. We’re the video ninjas and people know it!
- Manage implementation of all ad operations requirements for Innovid campaigns - i.e tracking, tagging, publisher/agency correspondence, media plan management, etc
- Work closely with the Account Team and Clients to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Perform diligent and detail-oriented QA on all trafficked work
- Provide Product team with user feedback and insights, related to new releases of our internal tools and products to improve Innovid capabilities and efficiencies
- Implement product and process enhancements once created
- Manage, train, guide, and assist offshore team members while keeping deadlines in mind
What You'll Need:
- 1-3+ years of Agency/Ad Operations experience
- Attention to detail, diligent, proactive, organized, accountable, analytical, and highly-motivated team player
- Ability to work with Excel and willingness to learn additional skills.
- Quick learner of new technologies, tools, and processes; ability to adapt to changing tides
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced, high-growth work environment, while managing numerous projects under tight deadlines
- Be a results-driven team player with a strong desire to exceed expectations. It’s not hard when you’re surrounded by them!
- Good communication skills - interdepartmentally and externally
- Bachelor's Degree
- A sense of humor
What We Offer:
- High visibility role with a tremendous amount of growth potential
- Future management opportunities
- Work hard, play hard atmosphere
- Endless snacks & beverages
- Competitive compensation package, which includes: health, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, PTO + Sick Days, 401K + match, a volunteer program
- Offices in major cities around the world and a cross-company collaboration unlike anywhere else
There is no such thing as the perfect resume, or someone that checks every box. At Innovid, we are generous with our time and knowledge, and always ready to teach. So however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, please apply if this is a role that would make you excited to come into work every day and add to Innovid.
Equal Opportunity Employer: Innovid is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We consider all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.