Administrative Assistant at DocuSign
Commercial Sales | Chicago
Our agreement with employees
DocuSign is committed to building trust and making the world more agree-able for our employees, customers and the communities in which we live and work. You can count on us to listen, be honest, and try our best to do what’s right, every day. At DocuSign, everything is equal. We each have a responsibility to ensure every team member has an equal opportunity to succeed, to be heard, to exchange ideas openly, to build lasting relationships, and to do the work of their life. Best of all, you will be able to feel deep pride in the work you do, because your contribution helps us make the world better. And for that, you’ll be loved by us, our customers, and the world in which we live.
Our Sales & Business Development teams collaborate with customers and partners across the globe to help them leverage the DocuSign Agreement Cloud to transform the entire system of agreement process—from preparing to signing, acting on, and managing contracts and other types of agreements. Our team’s partner with some of the largest most innovative companies in the world in dozens of industries to bring the power of DocuSign to more customers. Whether you are selling to a small business or a large enterprise, you will apply your extensive knowledge of our solutions, and leverage our strategic partnerships to help our customers grow their top and bottom line.
As an Executive Assistant, you will support our Sales Leaders in our Chicago office. You'll assume a wide range of day-to-day responsibilities, all of which will require coordination, prioritization and administrative support. Using your exceptional communication skills and multi-tasking abilities, you'll effectively help manage the executives’ time and help make the team as efficient as possible. You’ll also partner closely with the Office Manager to help with wider onsite projects and play a part in building our great office culture.
This position is an Individual Contributor, and reports to the VP, Commercial Sales.
• Maintain executives’ calendars, scheduling internal and external meetings, confirming meeting space and attendees
• Adapt to real-time schedule changes, such as notifying meeting attendees if an executive is running late
• Help arrange travel
• Support executives’ in organising expense reports and monthly reporting for department purchasing charge card
• Review executives’ email and respond to basic inquiries
• Order food for lunchtime meetings and team events
• Coordinate logistics for offsite meetings and team-building events
• Create and manage purchase orders
• Collaborate with other executive assistants and provide back-up when neededBasic
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
• 2 years of experience as an Executive Assistant, Office Manager, Project Manager
- Excellent communication skills
• Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Self-motivated and can-do attitude
• Strong skill with Microsoft Outlook and other productivity tools
• Experience working at a start-up or rapidly growing company
• Knowledge of PowerPoint, WebEx, Concur, NetSuite, Google Docs, Zoom and Concur
• Able to adapt to change and thrive with minimal direction
• Strong work ethic and high level of integrity
DocuSign® helps organizations connect and automate how they prepare, sign, act on, and manage agreements. As part of the DocuSign Agreement Cloud, DocuSign offers eSignature: the world's #1 way to sign electronically on practically any device, from almost anywhere, at any time. Today, hundreds of thousands of customers and hundreds of millions of users in over 180 countries use DocuSign to accelerate the process of doing business and simplify people's lives. Plus, we save more trees together! And that’s a good thing.
DocuSign is committed to building a diverse team of talented individuals who bring different perspectives to the discussion and who feel a sense of inclusion and belonging when they join our team. Individuals seeking employment at DocuSign are considered without regards to race, ethnicity, color, age, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, physical or mental disability, registered domestic partner status, caregiver status, marital status, veteran or military status, citizenship status, or any other legally protected category.