Our Value Proposition:
Clearcover is a venture-backed technology start-up disrupting the trillion dollar legacy insurance market. We’ve focused on building products that create confident, happy customers - and we’re flourishing. We believe in putting our people first, paying them well and working together to solve tough problems. If you’d like a high-growth opportunity with an award-winning company, let’s chat.
What will you do as an Administrative Business Partner?
- Coordinate internal and external meetings for multiple executives
- Manage hectic and complex calendars
- Work closely with the leadership team, and other managers to provide support to the organization
- Organize, execute, and assist with team activities (staff meeting agendas, all-hands meetings, off-sites, lunches, and team social events)
- General Office Duties as needed
- Assist with ad-hoc and cross-team projects
What do you need as an Administrative Business Partner?
- Experience in a support or coordinator role.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, administrative coordination, and logistics
- Very strong technical capability in Google calendar and G Suite
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working with senior leadership in a fast-paced, ever changing environment
- Flexible schedule and ability to work in office
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, ability to multi-task with great follow-up skills
- High level of discretion and confidentiality
But wait, there’s more:
As a people-first company, your health and well-being is a priority at Clearcover. While we do offer medical (and cover the vast majority of the premium), dental, vision (and cover 100% of those premiums) and 401K (we contribute 3% even if you contribute nothing), we’ve curated a stack of perks and benefits that stretch beyond the expected. With over half of our employees remote to the Chicago HQ office, we paved the way for flexible work locations and continue to offer this flexibility. Our people also have access to unlimited vacation, monthly mental health workshops, discounted gym memberships, equity in the company and an annual bonus program. Plus, if Clearcover is available in your state, you could have access to an employee discount on auto-insurance! Excited to learn more? Complete the application below!
Clearcover is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE) that welcomes and encourages all applicants to apply regardless of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify and/or expression, national origin, disability, veteran status, marital or parental status, ancestry, citizenship status, pregnancy or other reasons prohibited by law.