IAS is looking for the right people to continue our rapid growth. We want to find the people at the start of their careers who can become future leaders in digital advertising. The Associate Customer Success Manager will partner with Sales and Client Services to successfully onboard, retain, and grow clients for the Latam market. The primary focus of this role is to shorten time to value realization, cement strong relationships with key senior level stakeholders, and ultimately achieve renewals for our most valued accounts.
As a part of our Customer Success team, this role offers potential to gain in-depth experience of the verification space within the advertising industry. Under the direction of your manager, you will finesse your technical, communication, and commercial skills.
What you’ll do:
- Understand the digital advertising ecosystem of advertisers, agencies, platforms, publishers, and media technology partners
- Build a solid understanding of all IAS products and processes
- Manage a dynamic, high-volume list of clients in our Latam market
- Oversee the lifecycle and all aspects of client health including on-boarding, value realization, and renewal, while spearheading further adoption of IAS services
- Act as the lead point of contact and account owner for all matters specific to assigned clients, providing problem resolution and escalations in a timely manner
- Prepare regular reporting and data analysis of client activity
- Identify at-risk scenarios and work with internal/external stakeholders to build & enact solutions
- Attend external meetings and present to clients
- Create process and methodology documentation
- Develop client relationships to incorporate a deep understanding of client goals
- Communicate client needs and act as an internal advocate for owned clients
- Adhere to IAS values at all times
What you’ll need:
- Ability to speak/write in Portuguese required (Native speaker preferred)
- Ability to speak/write in Spanish preferred
- 1-2 years experience in ad tech, agency or brand experience preferred
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify business issues, analyze data, draw conclusions, and develop actionable recommendations
- Understanding of online advertising and marketing industry is a must
- Ability to learn quickly and grasp different processes and systems
- Enthusiasm to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment
- Ability to prepare clear and concise client-ready documents
- Exceptional organizational skills, with a proven track record of successfully managing projects to completion and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Fluency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel
- Experience working in Salesforce and Gainsight is a plus
About Integral Ad Science
Integral Ad Science (IAS) is the global market leader in digital ad verification, offering technologies that drive high-quality advertising media. IAS equips advertisers and publishers with both the insight and technology to protect their advertising investments from fraud and unsafe environments as well as to capture consumer attention, and drive business outcomes. Founded in 2009, IAS is headquartered in New York with global operations in 18 offices across 13 countries. IAS is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of software companies. For more on how IAS is powering great impressions for top publishers and advertisers around the world, visit integralads.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
IAS is an equal opportunity employer, committed to our diversity and inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age. We strongly encourage women, people of color, members of the LGBTQIA community, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.
California Applicant Pre-Collection Notice:
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment or engagement with IAS, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, personal records, commercial information, professional or employment or engagement information, non-public education records, and inferences drawn from your PI. We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services and operations related to your potential employment or engagement. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [email protected]
To learn more about us, please visit http://integralads.com/ and https://muse.cm/2t8eGlN
Attention agency/3rd party recruiters: IAS does not accept any unsolicited resumes or candidate profiles. If you are interested in becoming an IAS recruiting partner, please send an email introducing your company to [email protected] We will get back to you if there's interest in a partnership.