Associate Customer Success Operations Manager at Morningstar
The Group: The Information Products group is the home of manufacturing and innovation at Morningstar. The individuals in this group transform our high-quality data, independent research, and technological expertise into well-designed products that delight our clients. The group`s product management, product development, and service teams collaborate with our Client Solutions group to help them provide clients with relevant products and bundled solutions.
The Role: In this role within the Enterprise Customer Success group, you will provide world-class support and expertise to our institutional clients by building relationships with data clients and data providers. You’ll implement and project manage private data collection efforts across your book of business. You will partner closely with the data team, licensed data product managers, and Customer Success Managers to drive process improvements and ensure clients are delighted with their private data collection efforts. This position is based in our Chicago office.
- Project manage CIT and private data activation and ongoing data collection efforts for a specific book of business of licensed data clients.
- Ability to seek out process improvements and efficiencies across functions, teams, projects and continually evolve the role.
- Act as a client-facing subject matter expert for pre and post-sales clients interested in solutions leveraging our private database.
- Project manage data collection efforts across the client, plan sponsor, and data provider, working closely with our data teams performing the outreach.
- Act as a point of escalation for the data team if they need additional information or clarification from the client.
- Partner with Customer Success Managers for each client to ensure service level standards are being met or exceeded.
- Engage with new data providers to train and set expectations on requirements for data collection and build relationships with existing data providers to ensure data is collected in a timely and efficient manner.
- Work closely with our data team to optimize the messaging sent to clients and data providers to ensure the data collection outreach communication is clear and compelling and receives the intended result of accurate and timely data collection.
- Identify trends and opportunities across clients with similar workflows and goals and work with product management to capitalize on those opportunities.
- Standardize and optimize processes, reporting, and documentation across private data collections clients.
- Strong customer service ethic, organization, and multitasking skills.
- Proactive and creative thinker with a collaborative approach to problem-solving and project management
- Ability to adapt to changes in processes and role requirements and continually seek process improvements.
- Excel in a fast-paced environment while still producing very high-quality, detail-oriented work.
- Understanding of investment data and financial analysis. Prior experience supporting financial data solutions is a plus, as is a willingness to expand your technical knowledge.
- A bachelor`s degree is required