Associate Customer Support Analyst, Scout RFP at ScoutRFP, a Workday Company
Join our team and experience Workday!
It's fun to work in a company where people truly believe in what they're doing. At Workday, we're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business of enterprise applications. We work hard, and we're serious about what we do. But we like to have a good time, too. In fact, we run our company with that principle in mind every day: One of our core values is fun.
Scout RFP, a Workday company, is a leading provider in cloud-based strategic sourcing solutions that help organizations source faster and achieve better business outcomes. Scout RFP has a direct impact on Workday’s ability to deliver a comprehensive source-to-pay strategic sourcing offering, elevating the office of procurement in strategic importance and transforming the procurement function.
Scout RFP is looking for a highly motivated individual to join its growing Customer Success team. Customer Support Specialists work closely with customers throughout their lifecycle, including assisting with on-boarding new accounts, presenting Scout RFP to customer users for training, and supporting their ongoing daily operations and goals. You will play a vital role in how customers perceive Scout.
Scout RFP users will present you with a range of interesting challenges, from technical to business problems. As you mature in this role, you will be able to proactively recommend best practices learned from interacting with professionals across our customer base and internally.
Candidates must be self-motivated individuals who love working with a passionate and collaborative team, solving problems, working with different software, delighting customers, and continually improving company processes and culture. You must have previous experience learning on your own, as well as accessing knowledge from others, an ability to thrive in unknown territory, and a desire to contribute.
What you'll accomplish:
• Operate as a lead point of contact for all incoming customer requests and concerns
• Educate and empower our customers to become better users of Scout
• Ensure the timely and successful delivery of solutions according to customer needs and objectives
• Respond to all questions/concerns related to Scout and escalate to the appropriate team when necessary
• Proactively look for solutions to problems and propose improvements to internal teams
• Create and update content and documentation for Scout's HelpDesk and User Guides
What you'll need to be successful:
• Undergraduate 4-year degree from a reputable college/University
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• General web and software skills
• Capable of on-the-spot decision-making and problem-solving
• Comfortable with managing multiple tasks and expectations across team members and customers
• Experience with creating and manipulating spreadsheets in Excel
• Client facing experience preferred (retail, client support, or customer service)
• You MUST be living in the San Francisco/Oakland/San Jose/Silicon Valley area to be considered