Associate Customer Support Manager at Motorola Solutions
If you are a current Motorola Solutions employee, please click this link to apply through your Workday account.Company Overview
At Motorola Solutions, we create technologies our customers refer to as their lifeline. Our technology platforms in communications, software, video and services help our customers work safely and more efficiently. Whether it’s helping firefighters see through smoke, enabling police officers to see around street corners, or reliably keeping the lights on in homes and businesses around the world, our work supports those who put their lives on the line to keep us safe. Bring your passion, potential and talents to Motorola Solutions, and help us usher in a new era in public safety and security.
Department OverviewAt Motorola Solutions, we help people be their best in the moments that matter. We help firefighters see around buildings and police officers see around street corners. Our work is very meaningful, impactful, and cutting edge and we invite you to explore it. We are the Best! Motorola Solutions is a world leader in the field of professional mobile communications systems with an impressive heritage of technological innovations and a global base of installed systems. The group's main business is
The group's main business is the implementation of mission critical digital mobile communication systems for Government & Public Safety Communications customers
· The primary responsibility of the Customer Support Manager (CSM) is to effectively and efficiently manage the Lifecycle Service (LCS) business for their assigned customer contracts and ensure customer satisfaction with Motorola Public Safety Customers. The LCS business is a combination of forecasting, proposing new services and contract renewals and building relationships with customers and subcontractors. Ensuring customer satisfaction involves proper delivery and execution of service contracts. If any service is not being performed up to contracted specifications or a process is not producing the correct results, the CSM will become involved and find a solution.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The CSM is responsible for the overall success of and relationship between the Customer’s Operation, Motorola Subcontractors, and Motorola. Key responsibilities include:
· Provide customers a single point of contact for Customer management and ensure service delivery and Service Level Agreements (SLA) compliance.
· Work with customers to discuss concerns and drive corrective actions to closure.
· Manage and maintain services scope as per services contract and ensure customers understand their obligations in regard to service deliverables.
· Ensure that Customers receive appropriate and timely reporting as required by the Services Contract.
· Manage sub-contractors deliverables and adherence to agreed scope and outcomes.
· Manage product quality issues as needed (FSB’S)
· Engage as needed in the case management process to ensure proper service delivery
· Assist partners and vendors as needed with payment and billing issues
· Identify and implement areas for improvement to ensure improved service quality and best practice delivery.
· Ensure all operational documentations remain up to date and relevant.
· Manage third party vendors as needed
· Manage contract change management as needed.
· Assist Senior CSM’s with management of the MR assigned service contracts
· Work with National System Service (NSS) for contract loading, renewals, and service contract change order requests.
· Gather and provide Booking Packages to NSS for contract loading
· Work closely with the Motorola Program Manager (PM) to provide a smooth transition from project implementation to warranty support and service delivery.
o As a part of this process, the Associate CSM ensures that there are clearly documented support/service expectations and processes for the customer. They seek to understand customer expectations and needs to ensure that their operational requirements are identified, properly supported, and if not what additional services can be proposed.
· Work with customer and field teams to create and/or update existing Customer Support Plans (CSP)
· Create customer and service provider Statements of Work
· Execute contract documents and obtain customer purchase orders
· Manage the service contract renewal process for all assigned lower complexity service agreements; including but not limited to customer inventory updates, SOW updates, CSP updates, 3rd party vendor pricing updates / changes,
· Installation Agreements (write-up, obtain PO, and manage)
· Lead and manage the coordination of variation and other change request response and implementation of approved changes.
· Oversee the change implementation into service delivery operations in coordination with Customer.
· Work with customers on up-sell / cross-sell
· Participate in the forecasting of revenue and margin related to Maintenance Agreements, Work Tickets, and Installs.
· Achieve stated on time contract renewal goal
· Achieve stated services growth goal for assigned contracts
2+ years customer service and support experience, and/or systems management
Travel RequirementsUnder 10%
Referral Payment PlanYes
Our U.S. Benefits include:
- Incentive Bonus Plans
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits effective Day 1
- 401K with Company Match and Day 1 vesting
- 9 Paid Holidays
- Generous Paid Time Off Packages
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Paid Parental & Family Leave
- and more!
Motorola Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran's status, or, any other protected characteristic.