Associate Director, Client Services
bswift is currently seeking an Associate Director of Client Services to join our growing team.
Located in downtown Chicago, bswift offers software and services that streamline benefits, HR and payroll administration for employers and public and private exchanges nationwide. bswifts state-of-the-art cloud-based technology and outsourcing solutions significantly reduce administrative costs and time-consuming paperwork, making life easier for administrators and millions of consumers who enroll in benefits with bswift.
The Associate Director is a manager and leader on our Client Services team. This position is accountable for managing and developing Analysts and Project Specialists, inspiring them to provide our clients with the very best experience possible. They have passion for teamwork, client service, and reaching target business results through problem solving. The Associate Director promotes an engaging work environment that supports bswift guidelines of greater accountability, higher standards, and more fun. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Directly manage several bswift client relationships
- Track and drive open prioritized issues logs to completion, managing internal and external resources to meet all deadlines and resolve issues that arise
- Provide organized, clear and consistent communication to clients and internal teams around issue status and issue escalation through to resolution
- Develop and manage timelines with clients and staff while setting appropriate expectations with all parties
- Attend or lead scheduled calls with the client and participate in annual or quarterly meetings to discuss and track short and/or long term initiatives and strategy
- Dedication to continuous improvement of client and internal processes
- Manage and/or execute configuration, testing, and auditing as necessary
- Assist in sales and marketing efforts as needed
Team Management and Leadership:
- Manage, coach and lead a team of Analysts and Project Specialists to achieve individual, team and company goals
- Provide timely feedback and guidance to grow and develop others
- Identify and drive tactical initiatives to improve productivity, client/consumer satisfaction, process improvements, etc.
- Identify and guide training activities to help develop others across the client services team
- Facilitate feedback process and recommendation of comp and bonus changes
- Help your team establish personal goals that are consistent with company goals
- Deliver annual performance assessment to team members
- Consistently reflect bswift core values
- Must possess 5+ years Employee Benefits administration experience
- A leadership style that reflects and reinforces bswift core values
- Strong people management skills
- Ability to assist and equip others to efficiently solve complex problems
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Willingness to work nights and weekends when necessary
- B.A. or B.S. required
The highest level of education desired for candidates in this position is a Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
ADDITIONAL JOB INFORMATION
Aetna is about more than just doing a job. This is our opportunity to re-shape healthcare for America and across the globe. We are developing solutions to improve the quality and affordability of healthcare. What we do will benefit generations to come.
We care about each other, our customers and our communities. We are inspired to make a difference, and we are committed to integrity and excellence.
Together we will empower people to live healthier lives.
Aetna is an equal opportunity & affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of personal characteristics or status. We take affirmative action to recruit, select and develop women, people of color, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
We are a company built on excellence. We have a culture that values growth, achievement and diversity and a workplace where your voice can be heard.