Syndigo is building the team in our Lisle (IL) office, and we’re looking for some associates to join us! The Associate role at Syndigo will be a part of our operations team, and will be responsible for a variety of tasks, including, but not limited to:
- Answering in-bound inquiries from clients and other teams regarding project work
- Troubleshooting challenges and resolving issues within various systems, including escalating where needed
- Tracking project progress, updating project plans and documentation
- Assisting with data-quality initiatives
If you are an individual who is organized, able to communicate effectively, possess an affinity and acumen for technology, along with a positive attitude and some experience working with customers/clients, the associate role is a great opportunity to start your career. We can teach you what you need to know about the systems and the industry. These are entry-level roles and will require being onsite in our office in Lisle, IL daily.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with clients and internal teams on a variety of projects.
- Resolve all client issues and inquiries.
- Provide support to assist in exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Track and maintain delivery schedule/log for all projects.
- Research & resolve issues.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Ability to multi-task and be adaptable to change
- Good problem-solving skills
- Ability to work unsupervised; establish work priorities
- Honest, hardworking and reliable
- Must be able to work well in a team environment; willing to jump into unfamiliar projects when team members need help
- Attention to details; proof-reading skills
- Strong communication skills to clearly and concisely, in writing and verbally, to senior staff, as well as other team members