WHO WE ARE
Centro delivers software and services to automate digital media operations for more than 1,000 leading agencies and brands including Priceline, Sprint, RVA Media Group, and The Basement agency.
Our comprehensive ad tech platform, Basis, supports the planning, reporting, and financial reconciliation of direct, programmatic, search, and social media, all in one place.
We are deeply committed to building software that will change the ad tech industry for the better and are equally dedicated to building an inclusive culture of highly motivated individuals who create a positive and supportive environment together. We invest in our culture and support our employees so they can do their best work.
Centro is headquartered in Chicago, with beautiful offices also in Toronto, Dallas, Denver, and New York to name a few. Post-COVID, many of us will be returning to one of our offices (by choice, not requirement -- we believe results matter more than where they are produced). This position and all of our employees have the flexibility to work in one of our office locations, completely remote, or a hybrid of the two.
ABOUT THE TEAM
The Basis Customer Experience team includes Basis Solutions and Implementation, Customer Onboarding, and Customer Success. The Basis Customer Experience team is the center of our software operations and is the driving force behind our sales and support. Through our ‘raving fan’ service philosophy, we provide above and beyond service to thousands of advertisers, agencies, and other media buying professionals. Members of this team enjoy the opportunity to gain deep insight into the online advertising world and grow their careers through continued education in the workplace.
WAYS YOU’LL CONTRIBUTE
This is position will report into the VP of Customer Success, and be responsible for helping to support the organization, in an effort to own and manage many of the important tasks which are critical to the pre-sale, onboarding, and overall customer journey. You will help create efficiencies allowing our team to meet the needs of our internal and more importantly, external customers. There is tremendous variety in the various tasks and initiatives, allowing for maximum exposure to our teams, business, and future opportunities within Centro, and for years to come. You will contribute by:
- Assisting with New Customer Onboarding by confirming sellers schedule diagnostics, training set up with assigned Customer Success Manager and account and alias email creation
- Project managing Basis accounts throughout the various customer journey phases
- Collaborating with BCE leadership as needed to help support the business
- Assisting team SVP and VP ad hoc requests and initiatives
- Coordinating, including the completion, delegation, management and delivery of completed RFIs/RFPs, utilizing the multitude of resources available
- Partnering in helping to set up and manage new Customer Success platform, pre and post official launch
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE
- 1+ years experience in the digital media industry, or education focus
- Interest in the product, ad tech, and/or digital media landscape
- Self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as in a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- Enjoys presenting and speaking in public
- Excellent project management skill
- Customer service oriented with desire to create Raving Fan service for all end users
- Collaborative and able to think on your feet
- Looking to build a career in the Saas world
Don't think you have all the skills required for this role? That's okay, we recognize that experience can be built in many ways. If you have relevant skills that are not reflected in your resume, we welcome your candidacy and encourage you to share more in an optional cover letter, even if your experience doesn’t match our exact requirements.
LIFE WITH CENTRO
We take care of our people and believe that Centro’s success depends on the growth and well-being of each one of our team members.
We provide a thoughtful perks and benefits package including competitive 401k/RRSP matching, mental health support, a funded health savings account, paid sabbatical, generous parental leave, a work from home stipend for employees in closed offices, and more.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer are committed to building teams of Centrons that are diverse in thought, perspective, and culture. We celebrate all team members regardless of gender identity, sexual orientation, race or cultural background, religion, disability, and age. Our employee-led communities enrich our culture of uniqueness, inclusivity, and empowerment.