Avant is dedicated to building premier digital banking solutions for the middle class through a combination of technology, analytics and superior customer service. Since 2012, Avant has connected over 1.5 million customers to over $7.5 billion in loans and 800,000 credit cards. A high growth financial technology company, Avant has been featured in The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, TechCrunch, Fortune, Bloomberg, and has raised over $600 million of equity capital. Visit www.avant.com for more information.
The Business Unit Compliance Office (BUCO) conducts testing of systems and processes in order to evaluate risks to minimize policy and procedural violations. As a BUCO Coordinator, you will be responsible for the oversight of testing across the full customer lifecycle as the “first line of defense”. Through testing and analysis, the Coordinator ensures adherence to credit policies, servicing agreements, and general regulatory requirements. Among other responsibilities, the BUCO Coordinator will work closely with key business stakeholders to identify areas of risk and establish proper testing controls.
What you do at Avant
- Conduct targeted testing of credit applications, servicing policies, etc. to ensure all aspects of the customer lifecycle are in compliance with internal and external rules and regulations
- Draft testing reports including recommendations to improve policies, procedures, efficiencies, and controls
- Work collaboratively with other business groups within the company to evaluate potential issues, identify trends, and suggest process improvements
Why you are a fit for Avant
- Strong research and analytical skills to identify, document, and report findings
- Ability to solve problems and multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
- Strong time management skills and ability to meet deadlines
- Advanced Excel skills required
- Technically proficient; Knowledge of SQL preferred
Check out our Avant Blog!
Why Avant is a fit for you:
At Avant, we believe our values make a difference:
We value, support, and help each other grow
We are committed to active inclusion and diversity
We are transparent and believe the best idea wins
We succeed when our customers succeed
We get sh!t done… responsibly
And we keep it fun!
We believe that ideas are more important than titles, everything is more fun together, everyone drives change, and everyone is an owner. While we believe the perks and benefits that we offer are terrific, nothing excites us more than having the ability to collaborate with intelligent, highly-motivated and talented people on challenging problems as we work to change the face of online lending.
Avant is an equal opportunity employer and individuals seeking employment are considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation or gender identity), age, disability or genetic information or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local law, regulation or ordinance.