Business Operations Associate
We are adding a Business Operations Associate to our Transactions team!
As a Business Operations Associate, your mission is to make our client’s lives simpler. You are a builder, continuously creating and improving the business operations process. You understand the needs of our clients because you fully immerse yourself during the customer consultation process. You are a coach, leading the client through training and the SaaS platform from an operations perspective.
As a Business Operations Associate you successfully create project plans, making sure deliverables, timelines, and revenue impact will be delivered in a timely fashion. You continue to assess and resolve risk and issues to ensure milestones are being met. You’re a communicator, leading contact with stakeholders and team members from inception through fruition. You, as a Business Operations Associate strive to successfully launch, implement and train clients through all phases of the business line rollout.
Sound like you? Keep reading for more detail.
What You’ll Do as a Transactions Business Operations Associate:
- Develop product user documentation and training material creation
- Create new and continuously improve business operations processes per customer requirements
- Assist in customer consultation process during sales engagement
- Assist product process management in development of additional platform features and upgrades based on customer strategy
- Lead communication with stakeholders and team members through completion of the project
- Create project plans, including deliverables, activities, timeliness, and revenue impact
- Ensure milestones (launch date, client trainings, etc.) are successfully met through oversight of project vehicles and coordination of resources
- Work collaboratively with Tech and Transactions team to ensure project success
- Provide scheduled and on-demand status reports and updates
- Assess, manage, resolve and escalate (if necessary) risks and issues
- Tailor processes to meet the needs of individual projects
What We are Looking for in a Transactions Business Operations Associate:
- Project management experience - creating project plans and ensuring deliverable timelines are being met
- Experience creating processes for successful onboarding
- Proven record of building and maintaining relationships both internally and externally with clients