Business Operations Manager
Snapsheet is looking for a Business Operations Manager to join our team!
As a Business Operations Manager you are responsible for managing the day-to-day relationships between Snapsheet and our current and potential external partners.
You will develop new customer relationships and support all outbound and inbound sales efforts to drive customer engagement and adoption.With your project management skills, you will move the business forward by developing and implementing new business workflows to support product features and customers as they are developed and rolled out. You, as a Business Operations Manager thrive on building relationships with internal and external stakeholders and team members through the entire partnership lifecycle.
If this sounds like you, keep reading!
Responsibilities of our Business Operations Manager:
Strategy and Analytics-
- Develop customer segmentation models, market segment sizing, competitive analysis, and potential opportunity prioritization.
- Implement a go-to-market strategy for product positioning, features, and prioritization.
- Develop and update target customer assessments, including buyer personas, business profiles, sizing, pain points, opportunities for partnership, key contacts, relevant connections to Snapsheet, current solutions and needs analysis.
- Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of various programs and experiments in consultation with company stakeholders.
Engagement and Influence-
- Aggregate customer feedback to iterate and establish product/market fit on a recurring cycle.
- Align business strategy and tactics with stakeholders cross-functionally (tech, sales, account management, strategy, and marketing) on all aspects of product rollout.
- Drive long term revenue growth by way of data-driven insights and collaboration with stakeholders
- Supervise other team members
Qualifications for our Business Operations Manager:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- Success in full lifecycle sales including prospecting, pitching, implementation, and client management
- Demonstrated ability to lead and influence
- Strong Project Management skills including organization skills and an analytical mindset
- Proven innovator and problem-solver
- Strong communicator
Snapsheet is an equal opportunity employer.