Call Center Collections Supervisor
Enova’s US Operations Team is seeking to hire a Call Center Supervisor to lead a team of 10-15 Collections associates. The team will facilitate collections efforts for Enova’s US brands, now available in more than 30 states and continuing to grow in volume. The Call Center Supervisor will exemplify the brand’s ‘customer first’ mentality, drive engagement, and be a champion for change and progress as the product continues to develop.
What you’ll do as a Call Center Section Manager:
- Oversee day to day functions for a team of representatives
- Coach, develop, observe the application of your coaching feedback through associate and team lead performance and execution
- Utilize sound judgment in escalating organizational risks to HR and Senior Management
- Monitor and analyze trends utilizing department data and reports to make real time business decisions and recommendations.
- Monitor and complete quality reviews to ensure reps are following compliance guidelines and creating the expected customer experience through following business expectations, scripts, and best practices
- Conduct one- on- one meetings, weekly meetings, coaching/developmental plan sessions, and performance reviews in a timely manner
- Partner with supporting business units regarding Bankruptcy, Fraud, Systems, IT, Training, S&O, and QA items to improve response rates and overall effectiveness
- Walk the floor to create awareness, observe call center activity to identify business/ process/ procedural opportunities, and take action for prioritization and implementation
- Actively engage with the floor representatives and our customers by ensuring availability for questions and or customer escalations, or answering calls/chats when volume dictates.
- Assist with administrative responsibilities including updates to customer information, processing of credit card payments, adjusting fees, and canceling payments
- Perform additional functions as assigned by Department Manager/ Director/ and P&L Leads
- Adhere to, lead by example, and communicate, understand, and enforce company policies, procedures and practices
- Occasionally responsible to oversee activity of the call center in the absence of a Department Manager
You’re right for this job if you have:
- 2+ years leadership experience in related capacity
- Previous call center experience, collections management experience preferred
- Excellent written/oral communication and interpersonal skills with all levels of management
- Ability to prioritize, time manage, and meet deadlines
- Self-managed and motivated
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Proven project leadership and conflict resolution skills
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Must be very comfortable using computers and Microsoft Office Suite
Our Operations Team:
A collection of knowledgeable, charismatic individuals tasked with handling a majority of Enova's customer interactions. Operations team members are trained to handle any and all queries regarding various Enova brands, providing customers with the answers they need to work toward a better financial future.
Enova is a leading provider of online financial services that uses its advanced technology and analytics to provide access to credit for non-prime consumers and small businesses. Our roots are in Chicago, but we have served nearly 5 million customers through our six businesses in the U.S. and abroad. We pride ourselves on hiring smart and driven people who bring new and creative ideas to the table. Our mentality is, "Life’s short. Work someplace awesome." Ready to join us?