Hey Students! We launched Farmer's Fridge five years ago with one core focus: to remove the roadblocks to eating fresh, delicious food. Our revolutionary self-service Fridges put chef-curated meals and snacks in your hands, in seconds. We're looking for Campus Ambassadors to activate your campus and spread our mission of making healthy food accessible to all.
Who You Are:
A student and fan of Farmer's Fridge! You love our salads, sandwiches, and breakfast items and want to share your enthusiasm and passion with others. Your outgoing personality and joyful attitude makes everyone around you excited and you can't wait to show them your new favorite things in the Fridge. You are a hard worker who is always up for learning, improving, and lending a hand. You are trustworthy, confident, and up for this challenge!
- Brainstorm, identify, and pitch like-minded campus organizations, academic departments, and student clubs that you can partner with to help spread the FF word.
- Bring the Farmer's Fridge experience to on-campus events, giving out swag, samples, and free Fridge credits, and helping to increase awareness to gain new customers.
- Educate students, faculty, and staff alike about FF products, our brand, the Fridge, and our awesome App.
- Compile Weekly Recaps, capturing event metrics, customer success stories, and general feedback to share with the FF Marketing Team.
- Be trained by the FF Campaigns and Events Team, working alongside them during 2 orientation days to learn about all things FF, sample our delicious menu, and meet our Founder.
- Be available a min. of 4 hours a week to do activations and events.
- Receive generous hourly compensation, free weekly Fridge credits, and monthly bonus opportunities.
- Join us for a Bi-monthly Event at our HQ and Connect weekly with our Marketing Campaigns Manager!
- A passion and excitement for Farmer's Fridge, our products, and our company goals
- An outgoing and friendly personality with exceptional networking and people skills
- A professional and respectful demeanor when speaking with customers and your fellow Farmer's Fridge team members
- A passion for a healthy lifestyle and delicious, nutritious foods
- An all-star positive attitude with a desire to constantly improve
- An organized way of working and the ability to multitask and pay attention to detail
- You are a current student
- Interest in Marketing, Sales, Food/Hospitality, Customer Service, and Business
- Past: Hospitality, Customer Service, Marketing, or Events Experience preferred
About Farmer's Fridge:
At Farmer's Fridge, we're committed to making wholesome, delicious food simply accessible, so people can live a little happier. We aim to remove the roadblocks to eating well on the go. That means sourcing top-notch ingredients, handcrafting meals in our kitchen, packing & delivering fresh to our network of Fridges and ensuring the best possible customer experience. Unpurchased items are regularly donated to local food depositories, providing responsibly sourced nutrition to community members in need. If you're passionate about our mission to change the food system for the better, our team just may be the right fit for you.
View our disclosures related to External Agencies and Applicants below.