Channel Incentives Specialist at Paylocity
Don't just land a job. Launch your future.
Our all-in-one software platform gives HR pros a way to easily manage daily tasks in payroll, benefits, talent, and workforce management.
But what makes us different is that our technology is backed by a culture that cares. We care about our team members, clients, and partners - because people matter most. And people have always been at the heart of our business.
Since our founding in 1997, this is the thing that's stayed the same, from our employees to the millions of users nationwide that access our platform. We pride ourselves on partnering with our clients to build the workplace they and their employees crave.
Let's go forward together.
This role will support the expansion of Paylocity's Channel & Alliances by creating and operating a variety of contests and incentives optimized to support channel sales growth.
Reports To: Channel Enablement Manager
- Design and then implement contests and incentives to support channel sourced sales, including budget management, lead distribution processes, event sponsorships, and various campaigns
- Tune programs to optimize the performance of Paylocity's best performing partners
- Use software systems to facilitate channel referrals and influence, including the implementation of a new incentives management system
- Develop, document, and execute processes for all contests and incentives, including a consistent go-to-market approach with partners across market development funds, co-marketing, and individual rewards, as well as forward planning
- Develop and execute a complete communication and enablement plan for internal and external communication and training
- Contribute to a team culture of growth, collaboration, and expert execution.
• 3-5 years' experience in a fast-paced collaborative professional work environment
• Experience with implementing new programs independently
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
• Experience with software systems used to manage and organize sales & marketing data
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Our journey forward.
Paylocity strives to create an organizational culture where every employee has a voice, feels truly welcome, appreciated, and free to be themselves, and is empowered and enabled to do their best work. A strong commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion is critical to creating such a culture.
We've made great strides to support diversity, equity, and inclusion. That being said, we realize there's still room for improvement. Our current focus is on the following initiatives:
• Education & Awareness
• Client Community
• Company Representation
• Advocacy & Support
• Fairness & Equality
• PCTY Gives
Want to learn more, click here to access our DEI flipbook. https://www.flipsnack.com/paylocitycom/diversity-equity-and-inclusion.html
This job description has been written to provide an accurate reflection of the current job and to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of the employees assigned to the job. Management reserves the right to revise the job or require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change.
Base and RSU
This role can be performed from any office in the US. The pay range for this position in Colorado is $55,608 - $85,000/yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This position is eligible for an annual restricted stock unit grant based on individual performance in addition to a full range of benefits outlined here. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via www.paylocity.com/careers.