Client Account Manager at Tempus
Passionate about making a difference in the world of cancer genomics?
With the advent of genomic sequencing, we can finally decode and process our genetic makeup. We now have more data than ever before but providers don't have the infrastructure or expertise to make sense of this data. We're on a mission to connect an entire ecosystem to redefine how genomic data is used in clinical settings.
We are looking for an experienced Account Manager who will work with our cross functional team on managing key partnerships and leading report generation efforts for clinical and research use.
- Oversee a portfolio of clinical and international partnership clients.
- Primary point of contact for all matters related to current client needs.
- Develop new business with existing customers and/or identify areas of improvement.
- Work with sales team to transition and on-board new customers.
- Run and manage training and onboarding sessions.
- Lead a cross-functional team to ensure clinical reports & deliverables are sent on time and with exceptional accuracy.
- Incorporate key client feedback into product and process improvements.
- Contribute to the development of marketing and sales collateral.
- 3+ years of experience in a client-facing or inside-sales role in an healthcare or technology company.
- Strong ability to persuade, be strategic, motivate, and influence others.
- Proven track record of setting and achieving high personal standards of performance.
- Highly organized and systematic, superb attention to detail and ability to complete tasks with a high degree of accuracy. Persistent and resilient with an ability to be a good listener.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Superior analytical, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Tenacious appetite for success.